When does Arrma usually refresh their lineup?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kld033

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I only got into Arrmas in the past few months, so I'm hoping someone here might have more insight.

What time of year has Arrma refreshed their lineup in the past? Either upgraded versions/colors/whatever, or new vehicles?

Thanks!

I only got into Arrmas in the past few months, so I'm hoping someone here might have more insight.

What time of year has Arrma refreshed their lineup in the past? Either upgraded versions/colors/whatever, or new vehicles?

Thanks!
There will be refreshes later in the year. Covid has delayed these releases.

They would typically be releasing them around this time. Maybe even a little earlier then this

Think they will add to the 3S and 4S line?

Think they will add to the 3S and 4S line?
The only thing the 4s line is missing is a buggy (typhon) I think that’s because the 6s typhon is cheaper as is and someone would just pay a little more for the 6s when there is less than $100 between the two.

The only thing the 4s line is missing is a buggy (typhon) I think that’s because the 6s typhon is cheaper as is and someone would just pay a little more for the 6s when there is less than $100 between the two.
Nah we don't have a rally car yet or a desert buggy.

Jason did talk about a Rally car in the Q&A. Sounded like Arrma wants to do rally, but HH does not want it...

A Desert buggy could be cool. Maybe do something closer to the Team Majic Seth (basher) vs the Losi DB (Scale) Use the 4s platform, use 3.8 LP tires similar to the LP backflips (maybe a tad smaller). Give it a Mojave style cage and cockpit. Could be cool.

True, guess it didn't really think about new things they could introduce. I really hope they are working on a high quality, "basher" kit. It would be cool to see something like that.

Desert buggy would be a pre-order/day one purchase for me.
I'm doing like @Branson_Basher and making my own, I still need to mount my cage, I've gotten as far as putting the cage together and I cut the panel for the roof but that's it.

Good call ?
I lost my damn hinge part somehow. I have an entire second cage(long story) but I know the second I open it up and take the hinge part out that other one is just going to appear out of nowhere.

I lost my damn hinge part somehow. I have an entire second cage(long story) but I know the second I open it up and take the hinge part out that other one is just going to appear out of nowhere.
And it did appear out of nowhere, I was looking for my Robinson Racing 17t 48p pinion and there it was in the same darn drawer in my organizer.....................

And it did appear out of nowhere, I was looking for my Robinson Racing 17t 48p pinion and there it was in the same darn drawer in my organizer.....................
They move on their own. I swear to it, it's the only way to explain how parts end up where you finally find them.

I'm patiently waiting on 2020 line up and something new to drop.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back