Why does Arrma not want to smash the Traxxas 100mph XO-1 RTR?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ever since my toe injury,I now wear my steel toe work boots when I do passes..this hobby is not worth me loosing my foot
If or when my toe nail falls off ,I heard it could take a year before I grow one back..if it grows back🤷

I've torn off a toe nail 3 times that I can remember before I started wearing steel toe (well these are actually composite) boots around the clock. Takes about the same as a finger nail, sometimes longer if it's a big toe.
I ripped off my left pinky nail 1.5yr ago now and it took about 14mo to be a full flat nail again. It's still super thin though and if I hit it on something still hurts oddly..

Losing nails sucks.

I've worn boots around the clock since I was 17. So 20 years now, I live in em. No toe injuries 😁

I've torn off a toe nail 3 times that I can remember before I started wearing steel toe (well these are actually composite) boots around the clock. Takes about the same as a finger nail, sometimes longer if it's a big toe.
I ripped off my left pinky nail 1.5yr ago now and it took about 14mo to be a full flat nail again. It's still super thin though and if I hit it on something still hurts oddly..

Losing nails sucks.
I feel sorry for Mr toe😭

Attn : speed runners.😁
Suggested safety equipment
💥. Steel toe boots
💥 Chin guard's
💥Knee pads
💥 Full face guard
💥Ear plugs
💥Safety goggles
💥 Kevlar gloves
💥Mouth peice
🤷 This doesn't feel fun anymore now🤣

Sounds like you're suiting up for either -

hockey GIF

Or
Bomb Disposal
internet explain GIF

THE TOE ELIMINATOR COMING TO A ARRMA FORUM NEAR YOU 😁👍
Sounds like you're suiting up for either -

hockey GIF

Or
Bomb Disposal
internet explain GIF
🤣🤣🤣 That bottom pic is how I look when I'm sand blasting submarine hulls😁👍

Hmm....
If there's a Big Explosion behind you when you sand submarine hulls...

I think you might be doing something wrong.

Losing nails sucks.

I've worn boots around the clock since I was 17. So 20 years now, I live in em. No toe injuries 😁
Same here, well steel/composite toe boots..or Crocks!! LOL I swore I would never wear Crocks!! Buddy of mine for 35 years convinced me to try them. Wifey gifted me a pair..let me tell ya, I'm a Crock jock now!!🤣🤣 Seriously, I've done roofing, deck building, out to dinner..🤣🤣🤷‍♂️🍻

Same here, well steel/composite toe boots..or Crocks!! LOL I swore I would never wear Crocks!! Buddy of mine for 35 years convinced me to try them. Wifey gifted me a pair..let me tell ya, I'm a Crock jock now!!🤣🤣 Seriously, I've done roofing, deck building, out to dinner..🤣🤣🤷‍♂️🍻

If... and it's a big if... I wear shoes it's gonna be chuck Taylor's... I've got a few of them and love them. Otherwise it's loggers 😁
Quiet the diff in them two🤣😂

If... and it's a big if... I wear shoes it's gonna be chuck Taylor's... I've got a few of them and love them. Otherwise it's loggers 😁
Quiet the diff in them two🤣😂
Never did the Chuck Taylor's, used to wear the "back breakers" or loggers when I was a youngin..no more back breakers for me. Crocks or Durashocks these days..nothing else unless wifey makes me get "shined up" for a fancy outing. I'm not much for fancy clothes either. Shorts, loungers or Dickies with a gray or white cotton tee..bout it. LOL.

(Verse 1)

In the world of RC racing, where the cars go zoom and spin,

There's a legend on the track, makes the bravest hearts go thin.

It's not a jump or tricky curve, or a battery gone dead,

It's the dreaded Toe Eliminator, aiming for your leg's forefront tread!

(Chorus)

Watch out, watch out, the Toe Eliminator's here,

With a whirr and a zoom, it's every toe's great fear.

So lace up your boots, and step back with great care,

Lest the Toe Eliminator finds your feet laid bare!

(Verse 2)

They say it's just an accident, a missteer or bad luck,

But when the Eliminator strikes, you'll really feel amuck.

It dodges and it weaves, a remote-controlled missile,

Better guard your toes, or they'll end up in a bristle!

(Chorus)

Beware, beware, of the car that seeks your feet,

The Toe Eliminator's coming, and it's not very discreet.

So next time you're racing, remember this little rhyme,

Keep your toes well guarded, every single time!

dmaynor_Verse_1_In_the_world_of_RC_racing_where_the_cars_go_zoo_e6de5447-5268-407f-b039-29e3e1...png

dmaynor_Verse_1_In_the_world_of_RC_racing_where_the_cars_go_zoo_be835366-5957-4626-91f8-137120...png

dmaynor_Verse_1_In_the_world_of_RC_racing_where_the_cars_go_zoo_46dbf433-2343-43c7-a747-49ab98...png

dmaynor_Verse_1_In_the_world_of_RC_racing_where_the_cars_go_zoo_ddbc2fee-0546-4a8c-98cc-9ae3ce...png

I have to. I live so close to the North Sea, even the air is salty. If i don't wash the salt and sticky clay, the cars will rust so fast, i can witness it happen.
I usually dry them in the sun and wind during summer, in front of a heater in winter time.
Then i lube all the bearings with some oil and dry lube the dog bones and cups.
I do run shroud covers. They keep the debris out. Usually some fine dust is all that gets into the chassis.
+1
You have no choice. (y) I get that.
Absolutely need to rinse off with fresh water. Salt has completely ruined a few of mine years past. In just a matter of hours as it sits there.
Happens real fast too, if you don't literally flush the whole chassis of any salt.

(Verse 1)

In the world of RC racing, where the cars go zoom and spin,

There's a legend on the track, makes the bravest hearts go thin.

It's not a jump or tricky curve, or a battery gone dead,

It's the dreaded Toe Eliminator, aiming for your leg's forefront tread!

(Chorus)

Watch out, watch out, the Toe Eliminator's here,

With a whirr and a zoom, it's every toe's great fear.

So lace up your boots, and step back with great care,

Lest the Toe Eliminator finds your feet laid bare!

(Verse 2)

They say it's just an accident, a missteer or bad luck,

But when the Eliminator strikes, you'll really feel amuck.

It dodges and it weaves, a remote-controlled missile,

Better guard your toes, or they'll end up in a bristle!

(Chorus)

Beware, beware, of the car that seeks your feet,

The Toe Eliminator's coming, and it's not very discreet.

So next time you're racing, remember this little rhyme,

Keep your toes well guarded, every single time!

View attachment 341817

View attachment 341818

View attachment 341819

View attachment 341820
That song writing is a talent. 😎

So when I asked AI to produce a 'toe eliminator RC car', this is what it came up with.....

1000014760.png

It's truly bizarre. 😱

That song writing is a talent. 😎

So when I asked AI to produce a 'toe eliminator RC car', this is what it came up with.....

View attachment 341824
It's truly bizarre. 😱
All of this disgusting toe photos and talk is gonna give me nightmares tonight..I hate feet.all feet ,all sizes ,🤮🤮🤮🤮
Speaking of RTRs this just arrived. Now ZI am playing with power!

View attachment 341807

View attachment 341808
Oh hellll yeah boyeeee😁👍 that looks like future fun time.love it

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back