Why does Arrma not want to smash the Traxxas 100mph XO-1 RTR?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One the lads I used to know, Tommy, was a delivery driver. 7.5 ton, Luton size lorry.

At the back was a lift and a platform, that folds up - held by clips.

One day, when using the lift, the platform it collapsed, trapping his hand.

Sadly, one of his fingers could not be saved. Literally the day this happened, he was named - Tommy Nofinger. 😝

Last edited:
@King blitz - ok, ok - no more feet or toes being removed by rusty spoons. I promise....

1000014774.gif

🤞

Who is going to make Toe Eliminator T-shirts? This has been the best thread I have been a part of in an forum in years. This thread keeps giving.
I will not everrrrr wear a shirt with a foot on it 🤣

Last edited:
When I started a thread on the Traxass forum about the new Traxass 'Mudfalcon', apparently Traxass took a pretty dim view of it. My bad.

However, the latest variant of X0-1 - the 'Toe Eliminator' does have quite a ring to it, does it not?! 😝🤣

Whose going to start that thread on Traxass? It probably best hadn't be me again. 😜

When I started a thread on the Traxass forum about the new Traxass 'Mudfalcon', apparently Traxass took a pretty dim view of it. My bad.

However, the latest variant of X0-1 - the 'Toe Eliminator' does have quite a ring to it, does it not?! 😝🤣

Whose going to start that thread on Traxass? It probably best hadn't be me again. 😜
If I go to Traxxas forum I will be kicked in 2 minutes..🤣 maybey 1 minute.i wouldn't say anything bad towards Traxxas or the community.i would simply just post a pic of my arrmas😁

If I go to Traxxas forum I will be kicked in 2 minutes..🤣 maybey 1 minute.i wouldn't say anything bad towards Traxxas or the community.i would simply just post a pic of my arrmas😁
🤣 Too funny. Yes, the irony is I've spent more time tuning other people's pesky Revo and Tmaxx engines than any Traxass owner I know. Ever.

However, Traxass clearly doesn't like the connotation with Mudfalcons, no matter how apt it may be.

Obviously some may feel the need to Google Mudfalcon - do so at your own risk - the urban dictionary explanation is NSFW (but in some ways is even more appropriate, possibly).

Suffice to say, when people are climbing mountains, on a rope, and need to go to the toilet.....

'What's that over there on that ledge - is it a Falcon?'

'No - it's, erm, it's......a Mudfalcon - please don't step in it!'

But hey - at least it's not feet, right?!

🤣

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back