Where can I still buy an Arrma Nero?

Thread starter #1

Rek’D Up

Arrma RC's
Kraton, Outcast
Hey guys new to the forum & sorry if there has already been a thread created about this but I have not seen one but I was curious what country or countries you could still buy the Nero from that offer shipping to the US?

Thanks,
Rek’d

joostin420

Arrma RC's
Fazon, Kraton, Outcast, Senton
Is the Nero and variations going to still be produced and for sale in other regions? I would guess they would not be just from a sensible business model standpoint.

They are super rare now on eBay also. I feel lucky having built a shelf queen fazon.

Thread starter #3

Rek’D Up

Arrma RC's
Kraton, Outcast
I messaged Arrma & they said it is possible but they could not “help” me do do that (tell me the exact sites).

I have found a couple hobby shops in different countries that have all 3 Nero versions in stock & do have Fazons in stock but shipping is killer! Lol.

joostin420

Arrma RC's
Fazon, Kraton, Outcast, Senton
I know what you are talking about when you say shipping is killer. The giant beetle body I bought for my x-maxx project from a contact in Germany cost me $98 shipped. $46 was shipping.

It was so worth it though.

RCMike

Arrma RC's
BigRock, Fazon, Kraton, Nero, Outcast, Raider, Talion

It sure makes me think about whether I really need to have 2 of them sitting all new and purdy in their original boxes, lol.

I’ve seen 2 brand new Fazons on eBay. One was coming from Israel, of all places lol, and the other was the UK.
I haven’t seen a Big Rock yet.

I check a nation wide Craigslist. That’s how I scored my new Big Rock. How I scored it was unique.
Some guy was selling a drone or something, crs But the only picture of the BR was of it off on the side facing other direction.
I contacted him and he says I wouldn’t want it cause it’s new.
Lol, excuse me, lol.
Now, I was willing and prepared to pay full price. Why shouldn’t I? It’s new after all. But I didn’t, lol.

His definition and mine of “like new” are different like anyone els.
It actually ended up costing me more once I got it cause i didn’t expect it to be new. I had to buy another so I could keep other one mint. So that started my Snap On x Maxx liquidation, lol.