Why is gensacearespammers called gensacearespammers on here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want to know the history

They were spamming the forum with sales stuff a few years ago. Woodie programmed the forum to take the name and convert it.

It may be time for @WoodiE to

let it go GIF

I don't understand
You might have seen CNHL ads around the forum and posts from the CNHL account for their packs. CNHL worked with the forum to become an authorized vendor here. gensacearespammers on the other hand did not, but they went ahead and posted about their products all over the forum way before I was here. Because they tried to spam the forum without working out an agreement with the admins, they got wrist slapped permanently.

You might have seen CNHL ads around the forum and posts from the CNHL account for their packs. CNHL worked with the forum to become an authorized vendor here. gensacearespammers on the other hand did not, but they went ahead and posted about their products all over the forum way before I was here. Because they tried to spam the forum without working out an agreement with the admins, they got wrist slapped permanently.
Lmao

They were even asked nicely to stop but didn't and that is why they will continue to be called what they are called.

Ah, I love this story.

Gather round kids.
I imagine it is some RC urban myth floating around the AF...... With some truth to it. @WoodiE is actually doing his job.

In a nutshell, Ace of Gens has a rogue Bot trolling AF, among other Bots. FWIW.
But Ace of Gens is still a good Lipo brand FWIW.

Back