Worst rc repair/upgrade experience

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I have 8 and it's very rare if I run 3 in a weekend. I have a couple I haven't run in a while... haven't run my bb revo in a year or so.
I have 6. I typically only get to run one day a week so when I get the chance I bring most, if not all of the fleet. I always clean/oil before putting them away for the week.

I have 6. I typically only get to run one day a week so when I get the chance I bring most, if not all of the fleet. I always clean/oil before putting them away for the week.
Because of my job, i run the Fury at least twice a day. I do inspections on satellite dish installs for a smaller company, and, if i find an issue with a new install, i get to sit, sometimes up to an hour, while i wait for a tech to show up. Don't ask me why they do it that way, its just how its been done since i started there, so, while i'm waiting, ill find someplace nearby and run it to kill time.

Some weekends, when my nephews are around, they will all get ran, but, the rule is, they ran it, they clean it. I get annoyed sometimes with how long it takes to clean my Fury and my Granite, but i am also very picky about those two.
Luckily, mine don't get that dirty since I run on grass and at skate parks. Usually, any dirt that is on them gets washed off in the winter when I bash in the snow. :)

Luckily, mine don't get that dirty since I run on grass and at skate parks. Usually, any dirt that is on them gets washed off in the winter when I bash in the snow. :)
Mine get muddy, covered in rocks, rained on, snowed on, you name it. I live in the snow belt in upstate N.Y., so we get everything from really hot days, to massive snowstorms, and i don't like to sit inside, so unless its a thunderstorm, i've been known to be outside with them in almost any weather. Im in the middle of building a Granite 4X4 and a Racers Edge Pro2 as winter bashers, and i have a heavily weatherized Redcat Blackout for after it rains real heavy, because around here, after it rains enough, the end of our road will have 6 inch deep puddles for days that i blast through and jump over. My RC cars have become my reason for not sitting in front of the TV, so im outside with them quite a bit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back