Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.

Would you buy a Fazon?

Mongoose

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton, 4x4-Mega
Someone on Craigslist has a Fazon that looks brand new for $300. Would you guys buy one if you had the chance?

Lazy Bushman

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton
not me but it all comes down to personal preference. My preference for my next vehicle will be one of the following: Notorious/Outcast, Big Rock Crew Cab, and Typhon......my leaning today (tomorrow it will probably change again) is the Big Rock

Again that's just me, everyone has different tastes, I would just want something more powerful than the Fazon

crimsonfancy

A guy that doesn't know when to give up.
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton, Talion, Typhon, Notorious, BigRock 4x4
not me but it all comes down to personal preference. My preference for my next vehicle will be one of the following: Notorious/Outcast, Big Rock Crew Cab, and Typhon......my leaning today (tomorrow it will probably change again) is the Big Rock

Again that's just me, everyone has different tastes, I would just want something more powerful than the Fazon
Big Rock on!
I'm trying to decide between 3s'... Granite vs Senton. And Kraton is insistently pulling on my heart strings lol.

chevys10zr2003

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton, Senton, Typhon

I'm pretty sure he is talking about the 6s Fazon (the original), or at least I hope so for $300.

Last I looked the parts were still pretty plentiful for the Nero/Big Rock/Fazon vehicles, but I haven't looked in awhile. I guess long term parts support is the only thing I would have a concern with. I haven't heard officially if they are still continuing parts support or if that will come to a stop.

Mongoose

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton, 4x4-Mega
Yeah, I’m talking about the 6S Fazon. The only thing that worries me is the part support like Chevy mentioned. I will look into it more to see if parts are still being made. The Fazon/Nero/Big Rock are still sold over seas though right?

slick2500

Will work for beer.
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Outcast, Typhon
Yeah, I’m talking about the 6S Fazon. The only thing that worries me is the part support like Chevy mentioned. I will look into it more to see if parts are still being made. The Fazon/Nero/Big Rock are still sold over seas though right?
I think so, the Traxxas patent is only valid in the US.

Lazy Bushman

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton
Available here in Australia still.....very expensive for the 6s Fazon though....~40-45% more than the Kraton. It I am guessing that is similar in other countries too

Lazy Bushman

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton
They sound awesome when you read the spec's but to be honest I'm not even sure if I have seen a review on YouTube about them.....I certainly haven't been looking, but their AI has never put one up as a suggested watch either

joostin420

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Fazon, Kraton, Outcast, Senton, Typhon
Thanx (y)built from scratch with big rock HD driveshafts and shocks :geek:

Thomas P

ARRMA Hardcore FAN
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
ADX-10, BigRock, Granite, Kraton, Nero, Outcast, Senton, Talion, Typhon
Ofc, even for 600 😋

slick2500

Will work for beer.
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Outcast, Typhon
They sound awesome when you read the spec's but to be honest I'm not even sure if I have seen a review on YouTube about them.....I certainly haven't been looking, but their AI has never put one up as a suggested watch either
Axles and rocker posts seem to be the weak spot on the Nero platform.

Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.