X maxx killer on way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean for me personally that would be fantastic except I already have an 8s capable talion haha. As a car I already prefer the stock Talion or Kraton over the xmaxx. BUT - I do think an xmaxx sized xmaxx "killer" is the one feather they don't have in their cap. Really the kraton is more of an E Revo competitor. True the Kraton handles better than and is faster than an Xmaxx but if someone just wants the biggest and the baddest they will gravitate towards an xmaxx. I think Arrma wants to be able to take market share at every range of comparison. They could do something totally different, but really the only thing they don't have is a super small car like a true 1/16, and a very large car. I don't see them making a big deal about a 1/16 release so whats left? People have been yelling for a 1:1 xmaxx competitor so I think thats what Arrma is listening to personally. A premium spec Talion or Kraton would be fantastic though.
Yeah but that xmaxx thing is $900 plus the battery and charger. I guess if they make an 8s vehicle that has the same size as the xmaxx and costs about $650-$700 it would sell well? But it would have to be a monster truck too no?

I mean for me personally that would be fantastic except I already have an 8s capable talion haha. As a car I already prefer the stock Talion or Kraton over the xmaxx. BUT - I do think an xmaxx sized xmaxx "killer" is the one feather they don't have in their cap. Really the kraton is more of an E Revo competitor. True the Kraton handles better than and is faster than an Xmaxx but if someone just wants the biggest and the baddest they will gravitate towards an xmaxx. I think Arrma wants to be able to take market share at every range of comparison. They could do something totally different, but really the only thing they don't have is a super small car like a true 1/16, and a very large car. I don't see them making a big deal about a 1/16 release so whats left? People have been yelling for a 1:1 xmaxx competitor so I think thats what Arrma is listening to personally. A premium spec Talion or Kraton would be fantastic though.
I personally will be disappointed if they manufacturer a vehicle just for size.

Performance is king in my opinion.

I would absolutely love the nero to be brought back from the dead.. I might buy three. Obviously with the shock layout we are all now used to. ?
12s maximus...

Oh boy a 1/5 scale Kraton on 8s that sounds exciting. Although something brand new would have been kewl.

My guess is wider arms and bigger tires on a Mojave chassis. I'd be pretty disappointed if this was the case though.. I'm really hoping for a whole new 5th scale chassis..

This one's easy. SBBNJ. Still Breakable By Notorious J. But if you want something cooler, then I like Goliath. See what I did there. Little me could still take it down.
Brother... You're a good driver wtf you talking about! ?????
I really don't think Arrma is going to make a big scale truck to compete with the xbox.

Think about it.

The kraton is already much more nimble and hands down beats the xbox in the majority of what consumers want. Arrma wouldn't develop a big bulky truck that performs worse than the kraton.

Imagine the forum threads and comments on a bog pos that is just too big for itself.

It seems that the Mojave and the infraction share the same chassis?

I could be wrong but that is what I see.

I believe they will definitely do upgrades to electrictronics... I think definitely 8s...

I think that is the key .

But on a Mojave / infraction chassis.. ?

My guess is 8s talion stallion on a reinforced chassis, better gears, better radio.

They are listening.
Xbox bro?? ?

Last edited:
I personally will be disappointed if they manufacturer a vehicle just for size.

Performance is king in my opinion.

I would absolutely love the nero to be brought back from the dead.. I might buy three. Obviously with the shock layout we are all now used to. ?
12s maximus...
I don't disagree, that's why when I parted out my Nero I transitioned to a Talion instead of looking bigger and flashier. Performance is what thrills me not the size (that's what she said?). That being said I see this as an if you build it they will come scenario. And just imagine how sick something the size of the xmaxx, but with the driving performance of a Talion or Kraton would be. Would have to be expensive for sure but I would pay $900 for something like that as long as it didn't require $300 in aftermarket parts top truly rock.

Rtr car with this upgraded max6 spektrum telemetry esc and dx5 pro.. and price will be lower than xmaxx. Doesn't look possible to me even with dx5 rugged telemetry radio.

I’m going to be disappointed if it’s based on the Mojave or Infraction chassis. Maybe my expectations are too high but I’d like a stand alone a xmax killer that has a unique Arrma DNA instead of an upsized clone.

I’m going to be disappointed if it’s based on the Mojave or Infraction chassis. Maybe my expectations are too high but I’d like a stand alone a xmax killer that has a unique Arrma DNA instead of an upsized clone.
I have been having that gut feeling as well about the 1/7th chassis let's all hope it ends up being a true 1/5th granite.

I have been having that gut feeling as well about the 1/7th chassis let's all hope it ends up being a true 1/5th granite.
I feel the same. A big Kraton is what I keep thinking they’ll give us. I want a monster truck, not a monster truggy. No sway bars, no droop screws, big shocks, big motor/esc, absolutely no wing on the back. If it has a wing, I’m done with arrma. ?

OMG, I’m turning blue... ?EC6FF0C3-A9BD-4F92-AAB9-C0E85365EEDB.png
Maybe it’s because it’s 7°F outside with a -4°F windchill ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back