X maxx killer on way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There used to be a website that actually made them and they were small enough to put on an rc car. The one I linked to is 6" tall and the eBay one is 4" those are like for the rear window of your car or your toolbox.

Maybe we could get @MacsCDP to make them in RC size ? I could use one for my scx10 II jeep

Not a problem at all ;)

Was at lhs today. Got first pics off giant kraton x maxx killer. Would not let me screen shoot. Said they would know we're photo came from. They said they will be one of first with demo. 8s spectrum electronics telemetry and dx5pro. Yahooo. Don't Believe me if you want. it's happening. Pics with 6s kraton next to it ..it
is the x maxx killer!!!!! Wish they would let me leak the pic. EPIC?
Said price will come in lower than x maxx ??
I seen same pic!

Are you trying to drop the hint that your a big YouTube star? ?
nudge-wink-say-no-more_new.jpg

I really don't think Arrma is going to make a big scale truck to compete with the xbox.

Think about it.

The kraton is already much more nimble and hands down beats the xbox in the majority of what consumers want. Arrma wouldn't develop a big bulky truck that performs worse than the kraton.

Imagine the forum threads and comments on a bog pos that is just too big for itself.

It seems that the Mojave and the infraction share the same chassis?

I could be wrong but that is what I see.

I believe they will definitely do upgrades to electrictronics... I think definitely 8s...

I think that is the key .

But on a Mojave / infraction chassis.. ?

My guess is 8s talion stallion on a reinforced chassis, better gears, better radio.

They are listening.

I really don't think Arrma is going to make a big scale truck to compete with the xbox.

Think about it.

The kraton is already much more nimble and hands down beats the xbox in the majority of what consumers want. Arrma wouldn't develop a big bulky truck that performs worse than the kraton.

Imagine the forum threads and comments on a bog pos that is just too big for itself.

I believe they will definitely do upgrades to electrictronics... I think definitely 8s...

My guess is 8s talion stallion on a reinforced chassis, better gears, better radio.

They are listening.
Yep I bet they call it a PlayStation

Think about it.

They are listening.
I mean for me personally that would be fantastic except I already have an 8s capable talion haha. As a car I already prefer the stock Talion or Kraton over the xmaxx. BUT - I do think an xmaxx sized xmaxx "killer" is the one feather they don't have in their cap. Really the kraton is more of an E Revo competitor. True the Kraton handles better than and is faster than an Xmaxx but if someone just wants the biggest and the baddest they will gravitate towards an xmaxx. I think Arrma wants to be able to take market share at every range of comparison. They could do something totally different, but really the only thing they don't have is a super small car like a true 1/16, and a very large car. I don't see them making a big deal about a 1/16 release so whats left? People have been yelling for a 1:1 xmaxx competitor so I think thats what Arrma is listening to personally. A premium spec Talion or Kraton would be fantastic though.

I mean for me personally that would be fantastic except I already have an 8s capable talion haha. As a car I already prefer the stock Talion or Kraton over the xmaxx. BUT - I do think an xmaxx sized xmaxx "killer" is the one feather they don't have in their cap. Really the kraton is more of an E Revo competitor. True the Kraton handles better than and is faster than an Xmaxx but if someone just wants the biggest and the baddest they will gravitate towards an xmaxx. I think Arrma wants to be able to take market share at every range of comparison. They could do something totally different, but really the only thing they don't have is a super small car like a true 1/16, and a very large car. I don't see them making a big deal about a 1/16 release so whats left? People have been yelling for a 1:1 xmaxx competitor so I think thats what Arrma is listening to personally. A premium spec Talion or Kraton would be fantastic though.
If Arrma made I am willing to be it will be 1/14 scale or even 1/18, the only big player that makes a 1/16 is Traxxas, everyone else does 1/14 or 1/18 most of the other 1/16 rcs are Chinese.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back