Kraton Xmaxx wheels/tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niz55

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Lets see how the tires will do.

IMG_20200426_112253425.jpg

Not bad . Overall grip is better than stock tires but they do still balloon just like stock.

Just had it washed couple day ago. Changed out all bearings and diff fluid.

Word of caution, don't go with silicon plugs in the center diff. The car is basically RWD now and fish tails .

Word of caution, don't go with silicon plugs in the center diff. The car is basically RWD now and fish tails .

I actually just ordered some earplugs and they're on their way as we speak. I've heard of the center diff horror stories of loctite, snapped screws, and stripped bolts. How difficult was it for you, and any recommendations on making the process as painless as possible? Lol

I actually just ordered some earplugs and they're on their way as we speak. I've heard of the center diff horror stories of loctite, snapped screws, and stripped bolts. How difficult was it for you, and any recommendations on making the process as painless as possible? Lol
Make sure you use a lot of heat!! I mean LOTS!!

Good luck!! ?

I run 20 mil in the center. Watch any of my recent K8S YouTube vids to see how it handles. RWD? Not at all.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back