Outcast “Close enough” - Arrma factory worker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glitch

Reaction score
IMG_2932.jpeg

Looks like I have some warranty claims to do.

I’ve had this messed up gasket (the screws were covered in diff fluid when I took them out 🙄), two stripped screw heads, one stripped screw hole in receiver box, two damaged diff gaskets and lots of play in the center brace (although I might let that one slide as adding some plumbers tape helped).

Not too bad for an rtr though.
I also accidentally mixed up some of my factory bearings and my new fast eddy kit that I’m trying to install 🤣

View attachment 363197

I’ve had this messed up gasket (the screws were covered in diff fluid when I took them out 🙄), two stripped screw heads, one stripped screw hole in receiver box, two damaged diff gaskets and lots of play in the center brace (although I might let that one slide as adding some plumbers tape helped).

I also accidentally mixed up some of my factory bearings and my new fast eddy kit that I’m trying to install 🤣
Chinese factories have green horns just like construction jobs. Some of the things I’ve saw green helpers do in electrical work are astounding. Some of them have to believe in magic🤣🤩😂

View attachment 363197

It was the Solar equinox..
The workers looses half a turn of their orientation at the assembly line and it causes a sudden jerk/s-tumble.. and you see the end results.

It's best to schedule their timing with the Chinese Lunar calendar ,so such events would be reduced...

Happy China GIF by BabylonBee

Hey, be glad you at least got a gasket?! AND striiped screws? Lucky!!🤣🤣
JK of course.. I wish they'd just sell me the thing unassembled TBH. Then I only have myself to blame!😉🍻
Why do that though? Then they can charge you an extra 30-50% on top of the cost of the parts to assemble them, and it only costs them like maybe 5% in cheap foreign country labor to actual assemble it! It's a no brainer for them??? LOL

Why do that though? Then they can charge you an extra 30-50% on top of the cost of the parts to assemble them, and it only costs them like maybe 5% in cheap foreign country labor to actual assemble it! It's a no brainer for them??? LOL
Cuz I said so? LOL.. maybe if I say please? :ROFLMAO:

Sometimes I wish they had kits. Simply because it’s cheaper, you can do it right the first time and they electronics end up getting set in the spare bin

Hey, be glad you at least got a gasket?! AND stripped screws? Lucky!!🤣🤣
JK of course.. I wish they'd just sell me the thing unassembled TBH. Then I only have myself to blame!😉🍻

Sometimes I wish they had kits. Simply because it’s cheaper, you can do it right the first time and they electronics end up getting set in the spare bin
I’ll just go to China and pay the assembly line guy $20 for the unassembled car 🤣

I wish arrmas came in kits. All my cars become kits before I even drive them.

I’ll just go to China and pay the assembly line guy $20 for the unassembled car 🤣

I wish arrmas came in kits. All my cars become kits before I even drive them.
Yeah, it would be so nice if Arrma offered them in kit form IMO.
Tearing them down is the best way to go, but we can't "unstrip" threads unfortunately, LOL.
I just noticed last night that the input cup grub screw on my K6 was loose and sliding for/aft on the pinion shaft. I attempted to tighten the grub screw, only to find the hex is stripped!! Balls, as in sucks balls!! This is a complete BLX diff I bought a couple months back from JRC. I never touched that grub, just slapped the diff in and resumed bashing.. the most frustrating part is the fact that Arrma puts that plastic POS cover over the cup, so you can't even get at the darned grub screw until you cut away the plastic cover.. lame. Safe-D or some hokey name for it.. I call it POS. The cover, not the cup..🤨

Back