🤔WHAT IS MORE ADDICTIVE ❓THIS HOBBY OR THIS FORUM 😁👍

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wrench next to my PC most of the time. Charging Lipos and all in front of me. I wake up, grab my coffee and log in to AF. Catch up, answer PM's, then see what is going on there with any new threads.
AF is my home page most of the time, if not YT.
Right now My sons Infr is on the bench . We found a new spot to speed run here in NYC. Close by. He wrecked into a parked cars tire. He needs 4 new tires. Balancing them as we speak. Getting a wheel alignment. And here posting.......
:cool:

Any you more seasoned guys remember radio control zone forum? Back in the day that was an amazing forum also. Spent way to much time on there, kinda like I do on here now!
You can always learn more and a place like this is an amazing tool to do so. I'm pretty new here but the more time I'm spending on here the more I'm hooked on it.
Great bunch of folks

Any you more seasoned guys remember radio control zone forum? Back in the day that was an amazing forum also. Spent way to much time on there, kinda like I do on here now!
You can always learn more and a place like this is an amazing tool to do so. I'm pretty new here but the more time I'm spending on here the more I'm hooked on it.
Great bunch of folks
I feel ya bud.i never heard of that forum.i suppose your older than me .but this is my first forum I joined and it's been great.met some cool local guys in here and it's been awesome.ive learned a lot here and the crowd here is great 👍

I feel ya bud.i never heard of that forum.i suppose your older than me .but this is my first forum I joined and it's been great.met some cool local guys in here and it's been awesome.ive learned a lot here and the crowd here is great

I feel ya bud.i never heard of that forum.i suppose your older than me .but this is my first forum I joined and it's been great.met some cool local guys in here and it's been awesome.ive learned a lot here and the crowd here is great 👍
Meh prob just old enough. I'm 37. I was hardcore on there around 2k to 2005ish.
Before that Traxxas actually had a good forum late 90's.
This forum reminds me a lot of rczone though in the means that its very knowledgeable and kindness filled. If the answer isn't there it seems it doesn't take long for folks to respond, eager to help out. Thats amazing these days since social media has takin over. Its just not the same as a good forum! (I don't even use social media. A forum or 2 and YouTube is my entire internet usage)

Thanks for being great ppl👍

I’d say I’m on here a bit ???

I don’t do
Freakbook
Tweeker
Instadumb
Twik twok
Chits just dumb with people posing for pics to pretend everything is SO GLORIOUS …. Lol
I don’t use the word “addicted” but I came on this forum to learn .
I’ve frequented other forums with the most popular for me being HKpro

Talk about a classifieds section !!!!
Dude !!!!
Anything from a $50k HK DIAS
To belt fed 23s 21s , 40mm launchers you name it …
Ya poop got PRICEY!!!

I was definitely on HKpro a lot
In fact I was a mod for years …

AF is ran much differently but in a good way HKpro was kept very strict .
No comments in classifieds .
Just for example….
Like you could not mention anything in classified thread except
“I’ll take it “
Or
“PM sent “
It was just run differently…..
The people weee awsome don’t get me wrong
Of course there were some “Cereal Killer” type members but every forum had thst I think ….
Honestly
It probably wasn’t until I got my first on road car that I frequented AF so much
the Felonaction build thread had alot of people chime in with a lot of support and opinions…..
It just became normal to check AF
Mostly classifieds ……
Good group of people here I’m pretty sure I’ll be here for a while ..
Unless I can come up with something better than “A WHALES VAGINA”
Lol 😂

Wondering if you guys feel the same way I do

I do not. Apparently I am one of the few (or the others simply didn't comment).

I check this forum only rarely, when I am curious about a new Arrma model release or need some technical info. Aside from those specific areas, I generally avoid the rest of the forum. The off-topic sections in particular often rapidly deteriorate into ignorant political hot takes or strange conspiratorial nonsense, none of which I have any interest in.

I love the hobby and the vehicles though. And I do appreciate that this community exists to share technical knowledge and help newcomers.

I do not. Apparently I am one of the few (or the others simply didn't comment).

I check this forum only rarely, when I am curious about a new Arrma model release or need some technical info. Aside from those specific areas, I generally avoid the rest of the forum. The off-topic sections in particular often rapidly deteriorate into ignorant political hot takes or strange conspiratorial nonsense, none of which I have any interest in.

I love the hobby and the vehicles though. And I do appreciate that this community exists to share technical knowledge and help newcomers.
Well now ,thank you for your input👍 have yo self a merry Xmas😁

Back