🤔WHAT IS MORE ADDICTIVE ❓THIS HOBBY OR THIS FORUM 😁👍

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the only social media I do, no bookface, no tweet-twit-twat, or whatever that is. And ya, I'm on here every day, tho I have to hit the X on the screen whenever my boss walks by. And by the looks of these posts, I think some of you guys need a hobby:rolleyes:
We have a hobby 🙄 it's called ARRMA FORUM HOBBY 🤣🤣🤣

When my wife told me she was pregnant with (2nd) I knew I was going to loose my frog room (I bred dart frogs for 12 years) and RC and this forum filled a void that made loosing my frog room WAY easier!!! I still have 2 frog 🐸 tanks just not 10 and 2 aquariums. This one’s in my office at work. View attachment 285489

I need to talk to you about creating a bioactive terrarium. I have a crested gecko I think i'm ready to step up from the plastic plants.

Me too ha.. but I like wrenching!! Especially if I'm just upgrading and not fixing!! 🥴
You're a man after my own heart. I don't own a single RC vehicle that hasn't been upgraded to some extent - many with new electronics, and many with mods to increase durability. I have many hours of labor upgrading each vehicle I own, plus the cost of the parts.

You're a man after my own heart. I don't own a single RC vehicle that hasn't been upgraded to some extent - many with new electronics, and many with mods to increase durability. I have many hours of labor upgrading each vehicle I own, plus the cost of the parts.
Same.. this is great news 😂

I need to talk to you about creating a bioactive terrarium. I have a crested gecko I think i'm ready to step up from the plastic plants.
Done a few crested gecko 🦎 tanks over the years. Here’s a couple plants I’ve found over the years that work well for crested gecko’s. The last picture is where I buy substrate. If you’d like to chat let me know.

ADD30DB0-052B-4C62-8A36-D143A6477076.png
346011B9-7A26-456A-B2F8-CAB746E7EE13.png
3A824C37-53FE-4F1F-9EF6-968611A18772.png
444343E0-3CC3-46FF-9B66-A5D0F8032FA2.png
6B5F9C11-857E-4163-8613-DE59F70C7FF7.png
I’m
CAD7D7F6-327A-47D6-A984-85C0F417B44F.png

Done a few crested gecko 🦎 tanks over the years. Here’s a couple plants I’ve found over the years that work well for crested gecko’s. The last picture is where I buy substrate. If you’d like to chat let me know.View attachment 285986View attachment 285987View attachment 285988View attachment 285989View attachment 285996I’mView attachment 285997
Terrariums are super cool.and fun to watch.when I was a teen I had a snowball gecko .he ate meal worms and crickets.after a two weeks passed away..my fault didn't know much about them ..then I got a iguana 🦎 and he lived 5 years before he passed .he also had his original tail.iguanas are worth more if they don't let go of their original tails..they only detach their tails if they are threatened.but it grows back but comes back in brown color with no strips and the value drops if you sell it.if something grabs its tail and they have no choice that's when it detaches.iguanas have no teeth but when they byte it's like a sharp razor blade .it hurts .trust me 😭 .I'll stick to my fish.alot easier to take care of .

Can't believe I missed this thread. It would be remiss of me not to respond. From my first post just 3 months ago, was warmly welcomed by many and offered tons of info on my first electric RC (senton). Since then been nothing but addictive to learn, share, watch builds and JOKE! I love to Joke, so thanks for putting up with this ass clown. Thanks to all fellow members for making this my special place. Do not think the hobby would be complete for me without the great members and administrators that make it special! My own little piece of sanity in a crazy world! Appreciate you all!

Can't believe I missed this thread. It would be remiss of me not to respond. From my first post just 3 months ago, was warmly welcomed by many and offered tons of info on my first electric RC (senton). Since then been nothing but addictive to learn, share, watch builds and JOKE! I love to Joke, so thanks for putting up with this ass clown. Thanks to all fellow members for making this my special place. Do not think the hobby would be complete for me without the great members and administrators that make it special! My own little piece of sanity in a crazy world! Appreciate you all!
@Johnny b We love havin' you, you know the cool kids always need a mascott!

I thought you've been here longer than me 🤔 I suppose not ..it's all good it's a pleasure to have you here .your not the only ass clown here .I am to .🤣🤣 What kind of place would this be if it was all serious and no jokes 🤣🤣.I bet it would a lame forum if it didn't have us clowns up in here ..thank the good Lord for us ....keep the joking alive ..it's much needed here😁👍

I don’t have a single stock vehicle either… I would like to think I do upgrades to make the cars better/stronger, but really I’m just trying to impress you guys.

Back