another old but gold found on the random

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are temporarily sending them with an external bec for free to keep sales flowing. 🙄
I’ll just wait till they get them back inside the esc. Too much stuff to try and fit under the mini-b shell the way it is..
Yea I don't like they external BEC idea. I'll wait too.
Guy's got really sad news

Kyky past away yesterday
My world is fall apart
He was my best friend
This days has been so hard without him

He's been sick the last couple of months, took him to 3 doctors that no could find out what the problem was. Therefore a 4 doctor, we got him scanned and it turn out to be last day with him , they sad i was a miracle that he could walk and open door with so many pain i he's rear legs and rear end. It's was only right thing to do, he never showed he's pain or got mad, he was such a good boy.
So hard to understand he no longer is here
Nothing to compare with him
The little dog is looking for him and just waiting for him to come and play , that's so hard
I loved them like my kids

Missing my best Buddy

View attachment 244217
View attachment 244218
View attachment 244219
View attachment 244220
View attachment 244221
Sorry for your loss. I fell in love with that dog from when he was posing in the background of one of your pictures:(

Kyky past away yesterday
My world is fall apart
He was my best friend

He's been sick the last couple of months, took him to 3 doctors that no could find out what the problem was. Therefore a 4 doctor, we got him scanned and it turn out to be last day with him , they sad i was a miracle that he could walk and open door with so many pain i he's rear legs and rear end. It's was only right thing to do, he never showed he's pain or got mad, he was such a good boy.
The little dog is looking for him and just waiting for him to come and play , that's so hard

Missing my best Buddy

View attachment 244217
View attachment 244218
View attachment 244219
View attachment 244220
View attachment 244221
Brother, that's a gut 👊. Spirit animals watch over us in life and death. May you find peace knowing he's got ur back.

Yea I don't like they external BEC idea. I'll wait too.

Sorry for your loss. I fell in love with that dog from when he was posing in the background of one of your pictures:(
Thanks, yeah i remember that, he was such a good boy
Brother, that's a gut 👊. Spirit animals watch over us in life and death. May you find peace knowing he's got ur back.
Yes it's really hurts , so empty without him, loved when he's talked to us.
We are talking about getting a malamute puppy, but it's will never replace Kyky

DSC_3530.JPG

Last edited:

Kyky past away yesterday
My world is fall apart
He was my best friend

Missing my best Buddy

View attachment 244217
View attachment 244218
View attachment 244219
View attachment 244220
View attachment 244221
I'm sorry for your loss brother. My sincerest condolences. 🙏

now that's some abuse! :LOL:
I think the only things the same between those 2 pictures are the body, rear shock tower and servo mount :ROFLMAO:

I think the only things the same between those 2 pictures are the body, rear shock tower and servo mount :ROFLMAO:
Then that picture fit's in perfectly with this thread.
Seams the further back in time the pictures go the more creative the rigs are
even the tires chosen by people was more diverse.
Which is why I started this thread.
Nice rigs! Or they were anyway:ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back