Limitless Any tips for approaching an airport about speed runs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would still buy it from you if you can make it? Don’t own a printer. But I just took another crack at it and managed to mount them. But I literally had to solder the led strip back to the wires. I pulled them out trying to fold the end over to fit it. I resoldered it quick. Then I just used 3m double sided mounting tape. Cut it to a strip the size of the flat part of the housing and put it in the spot I wanted.

If I leave it like this, I’m going to have to get a Y connector. Be a I AN NOT going through that much trouble to plug up the lights everytime I put in the body. I mean. This will help greatly. GREATLY if I can see the car and know which way it’s facing just by having the back lights. Let me know what you think ? Any tips ?

I just ordered a stupidrc vendetta wheelie bar also. I figured it will help prevent blow overs. Coming soon. These wheelie bar pics are from the ad. Not my own. Pics of vendetta I just took now. View attachment 344531View attachment 344532View attachment 344533View attachment 344534View attachment 344535

Check it out..

View attachment 344536

View attachment 344537View attachment 344538View attachment 344539
I managed to fit them and had to redo the connection because the wires are so small I literally yanked one out when I tried folding the end over to hide the strip. I only used 3m double sided tape. I need to figure out how to actually mount them using the side wing screws somehow. What you think?

Now I can at least see it when I go out with it this week. Tomorrow Friday and Saturday. I will be going for a PB on stock motor and Esc. Will see! Or I’ll see… now. Haha.

Here's my original prototype..

The Lip-Wing & Rear edge mount that the lip wing connects to..
IMG_20240124_223647582.jpg

Edge Mount tucks up along the rear of the body ,flush with the body line. And the lip wing pokes out a tad bit..

IMG_20240124_223720690.jpg

IMG_20240124_223738141.jpg

IMG_20240124_223659201.jpg

It's one of my Many work-in-progress designs..

Here's my original prototype..

The Lip-Wing & Rear edge mount that the lip wing connects to..
View attachment 344549

Edge Mount tucks up along the rear of the body ,flush with the body line. And the lip wing pokes out a tad bit..

View attachment 344553

View attachment 344554

View attachment 344555

It's one of my Many work-in-progress designs..
I like it! Let me know if we can work something out? I can Zelle you payment. That’s easiest for me. We can exchange phone#s and discuss in private whenever is good for you. Definitely interested in this.

I also been thinking about installing side mounts? Think that’s a waste of time? I would drill holes in the carbon side skirts, I really wish I can seal up the whole underside of the vendetta. I search relentlessly for infills and inner fenders like the infraction and limitless can have. Nobody made control arm covers for the vendetta.

Nice piece, really. Unique. I bet it actually produces downforce too. For sure.

I worked on the front splitters along with the rear lip..

1706165602309.png

1706165632377.png

Had ideas for some functional side pods..

But got distracted on other projects...

I worked on the front splitters along with the rear lip..

View attachment 344559

View attachment 344560

Had ideas for some functional side pods..

But got distracted on other projects...
I really REALLY like the two piece front lip. I like how it recesses in the middle and I guess if you damage one side you can just swap in a new one. Then the side front canards or pods are an awesome idea. I almost bought a front lip from eBay that had a similar design but way smaller in the vertical side wings. I just opted for a regular carbon splitter. Which I kinda ruined underneath now.

I would definitely buy any parts you have and give them an honest go man. I rather buy something totally unique and new, rather than use the same parts readily available.

I tried getting a driveshaft off a guy name Kanizrc? Ever heard of him? He apparently makes phenomenal parts and he has a vendetta center driveshaft design that eliminates all the cog in the system (at least at that point) and he never got back to me.

Same thing with you, you have a unique new part your designing. I will support it and buy everything you designed and install it in my car. Then I give you an honest go at it and document testing of it to help you improve or confirm the design is good enough to produce in bulk.

I was looking into CNC machines. Basically a 3d printer but for creating alloy parts. Forget it, cheapest one I found was over 10 grand. 😳. MSG me privately if you can? I don’t even know if we can do that. But if you do or manage to. I’ll give you my contact info. I just don’t want to post it for everyone. Haha. 😂

Nice piece, really. Unique. I bet it actually produces downforce too. For sure.

Thank you.

It's actually meant to control the turbulence coming off the top edge of that rear Body to help Reduce drag.
Not much downforce..

Mainly for speed.

I also been thinking about installing side mounts? Think that’s a waste of time? I would drill holes in the carbon side skirts, I really wish I can seal up the whole underside of the vendetta. I search relentlessly for infills and inner fenders like the infraction and limitless can have. Nobody made control arm covers for the vendetta.

You haven't seen my Aero front upper arm-covers
and the 0° toe rear lower Arms 😉

I have Tons of projects.

If you can't sleep..
Feel free to take a peek at my other creations.
Most are listed under my Build Thread link, under my Avatar.

I like it! Let me know if we can work something out? I can Zelle you payment. That’s easiest for me. We can exchange phone#s and discuss in private whenever is good for you. Definitely interested in this.

I type a lot and I’m bad at summarizing when I’m just typing as I go. So forgive me in advance.

The front splitter design you showed with the side vertical wings. I have no way of designing or creating anything other than an opinion. I actually have been thinking of ways to increase downforce in the front end of the vendetta because it is soo prone to backflip blow overs.

The idea I have can be best explained by the design of the new 2023 GT3RS Aero. If you were to make those side wings an actual “tunnel” then you can create the design to manipulate the air exactly where you want it to be to increase stability.

Also if you look at the two vents on the front of the hood of the Porsche, the vendetta has similar fake vents in the same position. What if you designed some sort of vent system that opens those vents up and channel air from the center of the front splitter you made, out the hood. This would act like a front wing in a F1 car or a GT3RS lol.

I know this isn’t something you can say. Oh ok. Coming right up! This stuff takes time which is why I admire what you shared because it is not easy and I’m sure you have much better projects to worry about.

Appreciate the feedback and good work. !!
Thank you.

It's actually meant to control the turbulence coming off the top edge of that rear Body to help Reduce drag.
Not much downforce..

Mainly for speed.

You haven't seen my Aero front upper arm-covers
and the 0° toe rear lower Arms 😉

I have Tons of projects.

If you can't sleep..
Feel free to take a peek at my other creations.
Most are listed under my Build Thread link, under my Avatar.
So how do I get my hands
In your stuff man?? Sold! Hook it up!
I really want anything that will benefit my car. Even if you have some you want someone to try out. I’ll buy it and go for it. Always down to try new mods. Especially aero and suspension. I think that is the two things that if you have it on point with the vendetta. The car is far capable of much higher speeds. I’m sure you know all this stuff that I put below. 👇. I’ll go check your builds. Thanks again !
Email.
IMG_1640.jpeg
IMG_1639.jpeg
IMG_1638.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1641.jpeg
    IMG_1641.jpeg
    65.5 KB · Views: 8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back