Has anyone heard from Cereal_killer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't show on my end either.

Well the biggest problem with this thread is all the comments from the peanut gallery. I never understand why people who weren't even involved feel the need to throw their 2 cents in.

This is almost like the limitless and hot dog customs situation all over again. 10 pages of comments from the peanut gallery and like 10 posts from those involved.
I think expecting people to not post in this type of thread is real wishful thinking tbh. We all have emotions and stuff like this will definitely get some of us going for better or worse. Thread would probably be on page 3 right now without anyone else posting. Some people also just love to watch the trainwreck happen and it's not like this forum is full of drama.

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Not saying I'm one of them!! :ROFLMAO: (y)

I think expecting people to not post in this type of thread is real wishful thinking tbh. We all have emotions and stuff like this will definitely get some of us going for better or worse. Thread would probably be on page 3 right now without anyone else posting. Some people also just love to watch the trainwreck happen and it's not like this forum is full of drama.

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

This is the freedom that we all have ;get to enjoy ;hopefully respect and not abuse too much.

Unlike some countries where you can Not express anything that may be perceived as "disturbing the peace"... Based on Whatever guidance set by authorities in government.

I gotta say, this thread brought to light issues other have had with cereal killer. Made me feel better about escalating the claim with paypal. I truly hope he's not dead or in bad shape but also want my money back and I was lied to regardless.

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Guilty as charged.. but I will say I had a few interactions with him, before he was cereal killer.. It actually took some time for him to tell me he was realnamehidden, and I already knew he was Mazda before that.. I guess I read people fairly well, even online!! 💯

This is the freedom that we all have ;get to enjoy ;hopefully respect and not abuse too much.

Unlike some countries where you can Not express anything that may be perceived as "disturbing the peace"... Based on Whatever guidance set by authorities in government.

You mean like China, they have no freedom of speech. Or North Korea with no Freedom at all. Or Russia where they are told they lots of freedom, and they do as long as you know the right people and have enough money.

Yup, the US is pretty messed up, but it's still better than any other country.

You mean like China, they have no freedom of speech. Or North Korea with no Freedom at all. Or Russia where they are told they lots of freedom, and they do as long as you know the right people and have enough money.

Yup, the US is pretty messed up, but it's still better than any other country.

I see you know your Global Freedom index. 🤓🤘

I didn't read the whole thing, but I get the jist. Over committed and unfulfilled promises. Sounds like old girlfriends.

Yah, that's one of the reasons if I make something, would rather leave a drawing, instructions or what every under free license.. I've done things like this and unless you can scale to 10's of thousands of units it's not worth it. Taxes, business licenses, insurance, blah blah it adds up, plus the extra time of make, packing, shipping, correcting all the stuff that goes wrong to make an extra $1K that year breaks down to about $1.5/hr.

Best of luck to all taking on new businesses it's not easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back