Has anyone heard from Cereal_killer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why there were so many transactions that went well with him, but then he went bad for sales.
It's called an exit scam. It's very hard to detect because like you said, they will do so many honest transactions. He probably said screw it after he decided he was done with the hobby and had no real need for the forums anymore.
@gotnitro is very vocal in his views.. which I support btw. I guess the new guy got offended by a post in a different thread and decided to derail this one? Idk 🤷🏼‍♂️ nothing was said in this thread
I don't even like gotnitro and I had to agree with his views on that :ROFLMAO:
Read his signature.

The forum has built in software to prevent people from making multiple accounts. I swear every day I get notifications about @Johnny b having multiple accounts because his wife also has an account here and since they are both on the same ip address it flags them both every time they log in. It get rather annoying.

Yea and I doubt he'd buy a vpn just to browse an arrma forum when he was getting out of the hobby anyway

A Chicago Bull? jk..jk 😂
Chicago Bulls What GIF by NBA
Well played 🤣🤣🤣

Before ya'll throw him under the bus to far.
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/psa-to-all-my-buyers.63614/#post-958577

Maybe he took a turn or he's in some situation where he can't actually get online.

Heart issues are no joke. If you have any sort of heart surgery its a min of a week in the hospital, follow by weeks no lifting, no driving, and you are tired as well. Which means sitting up is an adventure, very little computer time and definitely no pack an ship activities. I'm sure that AF will be low on the list at that point and that's if every thing goes right.

If something went wrong, he could be in a care facility and not have access.

I'm just saying don't make assumptions until we know whats happening.

Maybe he took a turn or he's in some situation where he can't actually get online.

Heart issues are no joke. If you have any sort of heart surgery its a min of a week in the hospital, follow by weeks no lifting, no driving, and you are tired as well. Which means sitting up is an adventure, very little computer time and definitely no pack an ship activities. I'm sure that AF will be low on the list at that point and that's if every thing goes right.

That's Very true and possible.

I hope he is well.
Let's all send positive vibes his way.

Confused Third Eye GIF by goodfortunesonly

Good Vibes Witch GIF by essie

Last edited:

That is what my point was. Just couldn't get it across properly.

Nah, he’s FOS. I had communication about the sales weeks after he sent out the PSA. Saying he shipped it out and all the other BS. Calling him out. Definitely an exit scam!
Nah, he’s FOS. I had communication about the sales weeks after he sent out the PSA. Saying he shipped it out and all the other BS. Calling him out. Definitely an exit scam! Liars gonna lie

This whole thread isn't a good look for the forum. it's in the top posts
You think it's better to hide it? don't know if I agree with that.

Interesting that now his last visit date has now disappeared...
For some reason, some accounts don't show last date. His was like that before.

Our problem isn't with his issues, we all have a problem with him saying he shipped multiple times, when he actually hadn't.

Our problem isn't with his issues, we all have a problem with him saying he shipped multiple times, when he actually hadn't.
If it were down to a health issue he could atleast have a family member send things out or have them sign on and let people know where thier item or money is.
The disappearance 100% doesn't look.

Not a good look.. gtfoh.. what's not a good look is selling the same items multiple times to multiple people and then bouncing out without a word.. we don't take too kindly to that kind of BS nor do we just let chit slide like that.. we a big family and some really good peeps got screwed over so we taking care of it the best we can💯.. when we get out of line the admins will step in!! 🔥

I thought for sure someone said the exact date he last visited the forum in this thread…

I thought for sure someone said the exact date he last visited the forum in this thread…

It doesn't show on my end either.

Well the biggest problem with this thread is all the comments from the peanut gallery. I never understand why people who weren't even involved feel the need to throw their 2 cents in.

This is almost like the limitless and hot dog customs situation all over again. 10 pages of comments from the peanut gallery and like 10 posts from those involved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back