Anybody here tried the Jconcepts Fling Kings made for the Kraton?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumguy75

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Talion
  3. Typhon 6s
No big deal. I've only seen a couple of YT vids with them, one had them on a Sledge and the other had them on a Team Corally Kronos. Both liked them, just looking for more reasons to buy them I guess? 🤷‍♂️ 🤣

No big deal. I've only seen a couple of YT vids with them, one had them on a Sledge and the other had them on a Team Corally Kronos. Both liked them, just looking for more reasons to buy them I guess? 🤷‍♂️ 🤣
They look great for loose terrain. Beefy!! My brother had said he was gonna try them in snow, don't know if he did or not. That's where I'd like to try them, snow. I'm not crazy for cleaning a muddy rc.. they never look the same,LOL.
If it's a reason you need, here's two, they look bitchin' and Jconcepts makes high quality tires. You're welcome 😉🍻

Last edited:
OK I'm convinced. 😁👍

Need to look through my spare parts and sell something. Told my wife after I bought Backflips and the LPs a week later I would sell something if I wanted another set anytime soon. That was 2 weeks ago.🤣🤣🤣

OK I'm convinced. 😁👍

Need to look through my spare parts and sell something. Told my wife after I bought Backflips and the LPs a week later I would sell something if I wanted another set anytime soon. That was 2 weeks ago.🤣🤣🤣
Does it count if they're "listed" but you don't reply to inquiries?😂😂

OK I'm convinced. 😁👍

Hey, just found this pic my bro sent me a while back.. not a pusher or anything 😁

IMG_20221226_142525373.jpg

Been looking at these for a few weeks. If they were a bit cheaper I'd definitely get a set, but tempted to try them anyway. I would assume they weigh a good bit more than stock tires since they are 3.82 inches wide.

https://jconcepts.net/fling-kings-26x38--pre-mounted--erevo20-kraton.html
I wouldn't buy them for bashing myself. And that classis V tread is known for Poor loose traction when bashing fast in the dirt. They also look too heavy. Just me. I seen them before. I'll pass on them. I generally avoid directional treads. They usually suck. l like lower profile knobby/block or pin style tires/wheels. Work best for me.
These are more for the Losi LMT crowd. That follow a real looking RC "Monster Truck" theme. They are best for a shelf queen. If you are all into the looks.

Last edited:
I wouldn't buy them for bashing myself. And that classis V tread is known for Poor loose traction when bashing fast in the dirt. They also look too heavy. Just me. I seen them before. I'll pass on them. I generally avoid directional treads. They usually suck. l like lower profile knobby/block or pin style tires/wheels. Work best for me.
These are more for the Losi LMT crowd. That follow a real looking RC "Monster Truck" theme. They are best for a shelf queen. If you are all into the looks.
I hear ya.. not an everyday kind of tire for sure but, for snow, mud and sand, I bet they make backflips look like slicks. For those who do run in such conditions, which I do. 😉😁🍻

BF's do very well in the mud if you ask me.

BF's do very well in the mud if you ask me.
Yes, not bad in sand or snow either.. not knocking them by any means, they're literally my favorite basher tire. But, there are those times where a fella wants a lil more forward bite..these Fling Kings should do well in such a case. Close to a paddle, but with more steering control I'm guessing..
I know the PL badlands are a superior quality to the Arrma BF tires, but honestly, I feel Arrma's wheels are superior to the raids that PL is currently offering. Big plus for BF's has been saving money on them at JRC. Nowadays they sell like hotcakes tho, hard to catch in stock.. gotta take the bad with the good I suppose?

Last edited:
I started looking at them because I found a couple of parks within 30 minutes of me that have some nice sized sand bars that aren't busy at all in mornings. I figure sand and loose dirt are best for it.

I'd be willing to try them on dirts/rocks but don't expect they will be fun on that. The YT vid of the Sledge running them in sand looked pretty awesome to me:

I'm willing to take a chance on them to review them for the Arrma forum...
...and worst case scenario they look awesome for display.🤣

I want them for snow myself.. I won't likely buy them cuz I'm broke but.. dreaming is free last I checked?😁
My bro has been chomping at the bit to get them out on the track.. the snow has finally melted off..it's getting close😁

Holy smokes these things look awesome!!! Can't wait to give them a run! Fits fine with stock setup, lots of offset built into the wheels.
20230414_162456.jpg

20230414_163006.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back