Limitless Arrma Forum 3s speed run challenge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not for long
Not for long @Velodromed 😁!! I see the 2p.. is that paralell.. single spektrum 5000 100c for me, and can I vote to change mine to "mega".. make me feel a lil better about bringing up the rear!! 🤣
He didn’t finish my details probably cause I dropped out.
3800kv surpass, 130a spectrum esc, single cnhl 6800mah 120c lipo, mini-infraction

I’ll start up again once healed here soon. I think. We just wanted to break 80 and was getting closer…

Been curious about this for a while. Is your name Mike?
My name is Liberty.
Thanks Liberty! I’m Doug. Or as my 9 year old step-daughter calls me…
Dougaflumpagus 😊

LOL, awesome
Right? She’s been asking me lots of questions on how I did things lately and she finally told me why this morning. She is ‘studying the Dougaflumpagus in the wild to understand how he survives’ 😂

On the subject of nicknames, the idiots at work call me "mamma duck". That's not just a joke, they actually call me that 🤷‍♂️They follow me around all day 🤣
Dude you quack me up! :ROFLMAO:

On the subject of nicknames, the idiots at work call me "mamma duck". That's not just a joke, they actually call me that 🤷‍♂️They follow me around all day 🤣

That would get on my nerves quickly. As much as I tend to be passive and quiet, I don't tolerate bullying behavior at all. I firmly believe in quickly addressing the idea in their head that I am someone to pick on.

Hope to have the infraction back running again Saturday I hope to quack 116 with it 😎

20221012_224705.jpg

@LibertyMKiii I think you just named my car for me. CREAMSICLE!!! . Not sure how white is gonna do at distance, but if the shine is too much, I got some matte finish that I think would help. That's the first body I ever did myself. I'd like to take more time on the next one though.

@LibertyMKiii I think you just named my car for me. CREAMSICLE!!! . Not sure how white is gonna do at distance, but if the shine is too much, I got some matte finish that I think would help. That's the first body I ever did myself. I'd like to take more time on the next one though.
Looks like it turned out great to me.
Can always put a bike flashing led on the rear. That's what I'm going to do soon.

Hey @LibertyMKiii .. did you say the biggest ratio you could get in the 3s module was the 38/24.. wondering if I should go 38 or 34!? Hmm, decisions!!
Here’s coMbinations I’ve been able to fit,
Pinion/spur
22-25 / 38
26-28 / 36
28-30 /34
30 / 32

New PB with infraction. 114 with the body dragging like crazy AND cold lipos. Confidence is a little messed up though since I had to let it crash last week. The "steering feel" in this car is kinda disconnected.
@LibertyMKiii the ole Creamsicle did ok today. Glad you found another good road. My search continues however.

Screenshot_20221015-164438_GNSS PA.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back