Limitless Arrma Forum 3s speed run challenge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Backed up my 113 run with video. My camera girl was viciously attacked by a moth towards the end of it. 🤣🤣 by attacked I mean it was flying around her head. I think this is the longest run I ever made on my road. Can't really push it any farther. Didn't have the lipos very warm either so I think I can get more speed with it as it sits.

Screenshot_20221008-191112_GNSS PA.jpg

It's a beetle, it's a humming bird, no it's a killer moth!
my art addiction GIF

Backed up my 113 run with video. My camera girl was viciously attacked by a moth towards the end of it. 🤣🤣 by attacked I mean it was flying around her head. I think this is the longest run I ever made on my road. Can't really push it any farther. Didn't have the lipos very warm either so I think I can get more speed with it as it sits.

View attachment 248857

While the infraction is in pieces I'm gonna steal some from it and go slap the typhon with 19000mah of 3s power with my 4080tp motor and see what it do. Hoping heat in the lipos wakes em up good. Only other time I ran them, they sagged like crazy but it was overgeared and cold lipos. 🥶 🏎💨🤞

View attachment 248857
You were DRIVING that sucker too!! 😀👍🤘

You were DRIVING that sucker too!! 😀👍🤘
I need a better road pretty bad. Even if I get her going straight I still have to adjust for a slight curve in the road in two spots. That's why I crashed the other day. There is a zone of road I refuse to steer the car back towards because of potential consequences. The infraction was trailing left in that zone so there really wasn't anything I could do but let her eat dirt. It was a sad day fellas 😔

20221010_161859.jpg

View attachment 248857

The next time you see a mattress on the side of the road pick it up and use it at the end of this road for your speed runs :dead: :love:

These phuckers let me down 😑 still gotta pull the logs but I already know they sag pretty bad. Might try more gear just to see if they continue to sag or just drop low and kinda run there. The logs shall be the light in my dark times of running sub 110. all else fails i might just run em in 6s configuration and get me one of those sweet @Diem Turner speed certificates............
or spend my time crying and picking pieces up off the pavement. Decisions to be made 🤔

20221010_161859.jpg

Screenshot_20221010-190224_GNSS PA.jpg

These phuckers let me down 😑 still gotta pull the logs but I already know they sag pretty bad. Might try more gear just to see if they continue to sag or just drop low and kinda run there. The logs shall be the light in my dark times of running sub 110. all else fails i might just run em in 6s configuration and get me one of those sweet @Diem Turner speed certificates............
or spend my time crying and picking pieces up off the pavement. Decisions to be made 🤔

View attachment 249387

View attachment 249388
Wow, that's a big difference. I guess maybe wait to use those for 6S passes then.

View attachment 249387

View attachment 249388
Those are not great for speedruns. Only pack I found so far is the g+ Same with the 6s packs that I had. The c rates are very misleading.. just did this a couple days ago. But awesome job man!

Nice.
The 11.1V-8000mAh-150C?
I grabbed a set on Friday. Can't wait to try em.
Yeah idk why I didn't get two. Not sure I could ever get two in my typhon but the infraction could hold em no prob. Probably gonna order another Friday. Interested to see how they hold up on my setup that ran 115 with 2 cnhl 6000 70c.

Yeah idk why I didn't get two. Not sure I could ever get two in my typhon but the infraction could hold em no prob. Probably gonna order another Friday. Interested to see how they hold up on my setup that ran 115 with 2 cnhl 6000 70c.
The only chnl I have had luck with are the g+ even heard a few disappointed with the innovative versions.. but I'm slowly switching over to smc. I also have a pair of Onyx coming. Hopefully we both meet our goal before it's too cold! Good luck

Made my 2nd ever (& probably last) 3s speed pass just now w/ the Toe Cutter. I'm selling these batteries to my coworker, thought I'd try to get off the bottom of the list. 3s pb went from a dismal 47 to 71 😄🤷‍♂️ 2x Hoovoo 3s in parallel 6500mah 120c. Xlx2 tp 4060cm 25t pinion 34t spool

Screenshot_20220710-134402_Samsung Internet.jpg

20221013_073009.jpg

20221013_073019.jpg

That is a very respectable number for 3s.
Good job man, got you on the list!
Thanks man, that really means a lot coming from you!! 🤩 Spent 3hrs last night going over every nut & bolt, trying to get everything dialed in. Tracking really straight- didn't have to touch the steering & I used the throttle timing for that run too, 5 seconds. Was hoping to make some 6s passes too but commuter traffic picked up too much

Where can we see "the list"!?
It’s on the first page, towards the bottom of his first post.
You, my expressive ‘no holds barred’ friend, are carrying the Lantern Rouge as we speek 😊 I should send you the sticker my wife made for mine. PM me if you want…
Oh, the Lantern Rough is last place in the Tour de France. It’s actually a great honor, means you worked your ass off to somehow barely finish all 21 stages. There’s even a prize that goes with it. A week long paid vacation was this years prize. Caleb Ewen won, an amazing Australian sprinter that suffered numerous crashes and injury but still stuck with it rather then quit.

Attachments

• D3790438-638F-4C46-901A-EA15755E47E9.jpeg
    D3790438-638F-4C46-901A-EA15755E47E9.jpeg
    302.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Not for long
It’s on the first page, towards the bottom of his first post.
You, my expressive ‘no holds barred’ friend, are carrying the Lantern Rouge as we speek 😊 I should send you the sticker my wife made for mine. PM me if you want…
Not for long @Velodromed 😁!! I see the 2p.. is that paralell.. single spektrum 5000 100c for me, and can I vote to change mine to "mega".. make me feel a lil better about bringing up the rear!! 🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back