Arrma Founder Interview

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, there is a Arrma car designers that pops into the FB Arrma Arrmy page. Wish he would post here too.
There are a few Horizon reps on the Facebook page as well.

Great video, thank you for posting it. (Don't these two guys just seem so much smarter than us with those fancy accents?) I think he hit the nail right on the head when he said the 6s vehicles keep hobbiest interest longer. They are fast out of the box and don't fall apart. And once you are hooked you end up with more than one. Then its like, "hey those 3s cars are pretty cool" and you have a few of those...

As was discussed in the vid, Arrma hits its 10yr anniversary on April 1st of this year.
Wonder if that's the release date for the new lineup that's coming? Seems that would fall directly in line with projections for delivery dates.

This would be sweet!!! I would love to see some 10 year Anniversary models.

I better start saving my "quids"! Did I say that right? :)

I must say.... Jason doing this interview is huge!

It is awesome to see a founder so plugged-in and passionate. You can tell he cares.

I am very happy I dusted off my old RC's and eventually found ARRMA cars! I am genuinely excited about what they come out with next.

I’ll never buy a Traxxas because of their big bully, deep pocket tactics. They knew the Nero was a great competitor and they strong-armed Arrma into killing it. How about Traxxas making a better product instead of trying to eliminate all competition so they can keep putting out their disposable trucks? Bunch of pricks.

I thought he handled the Notorious question very well by admitting they hyped the product too much. It’s not easy for a company to admit a mistake, but he did and said they learned from it (as evidenced by the BRCC teaser). I love the Notorious body. It my favorite out of all my RC’s. The real steel effect is a great innovation that makes a scratched up body actually look good ?

Just watched part 3 looks like I have till the end of the year to save up for what is coming next.

Just watched part 3 looks like I have till the end of the year to save up for what is coming next.
Really, that long?

I've been itching to add another RC to my collection and after watching part 2 of the interview it's got me wanting to wait to see what Arrma has planned.

I guess I can pick up a Tekno to hold me off. :D

2 great guys 1 Awesome company..!!!

Keep up the good work, can't wait for what's to come in 2019..!!!???

One really great takeaway from the third video, is the thought that everyone can buy one of these trucks, and send it like they see in all the mainstream YouTuber's videos. When I drive my Notorious, I keep it low and level, with the occasional 5 or 6 feet of air. If I ran my Slash in the exact same manner, the result was mostly catastrophic. I get a real rush pegging the throttle, popping a wheelie, and approaching a ramp at almost a stand still, but still being able to launch it with a simple squeeze. It's fun watching the videos of 20 to 30 foot jumps, but I never feel I need to go that extreme to have a good time. Maybe I'm old and soft, or maybe it's the thought of spending money to constantly repair, but I honestly think that the 6s vehicles are a blast, even when motoring around in a small, confined area. Maybe one day, I'll go for broke (literally), but for now, the smiles are a plenty, even when keeping my truck in our own atmosphere. This story might be different when the weather warms up, and the skate parks are open, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Really enjoyed the series of videos, and the opportunity to see how an entrepreneur found a way to continuously move forward, and find ways to overcome the many hurdles that might have eliminated the Arrma brand completely. Kudos to Jason Dearden, and all the of the great team at Arrma Rc! Smiles per $'s has completely exceeded all my expectations, and then there's this incredible forum. Without Jason's hard work and determination, there wouldn't be this amazing family of awesome people!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back