Big Rock ARRMA NERO (WITH DIFF BRAIN) 6S BLX - UNBOXING & WHEELIE MOD

kratonwatch

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 8S
This looks like a solid truck with really cool tech. Why don’t they make it anymore? Any issues with the smart diff stuff?

Wisconsin John

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
  2. Granite
  3. Nero
This looks like a solid truck with really cool tech. Why don’t they make it anymore? Any issues with the smart diff stuff?
I never had a problem with the diff brain. I have and idea why they stopped producing this model. I think it was because of the front counter lever shocks and the lawsuit with Traxxas. It would be great if they started making this model again. I'd be the first in line to buy one. Crazy me, sold mine. For a very decent price though.

Camaroboy383

Invention is the mother of necessity!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Outcast 4s
  5. Typhon 3s
Another great offer from Tower Hobbies. Unboxing and Review along with a wheelie bar modification. I hope you enjoy the videos
Wisconsin John

Few years late to the party...🤣🤣🤣
You are correct, traxxas sued arrma and the truck was put to death.. 👍

Wisconsin John

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
  2. Granite
  3. Nero
Few years late to the party...🤣🤣🤣
You are correct, traxxas sued arrma and the truck was put to death.. 👍
Better late than never. Just thought some of us old timers might still enjoy the video. Sorry to upset you. There's always one or more like you. That's why I don't usually partake in these forums. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything.

Wisconsin John

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
  2. Granite
  3. Nero
Seriously, what about the truck. Put that up on the bidding block.

Camaroboy383

Invention is the mother of necessity!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Outcast 4s
  5. Typhon 3s
Better late than never. Just thought some of us old timers might still enjoy the video. Sorry to upset you. There's always one or more like you. That's why I don't usually partake in these forums. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything.

First, it was a joke..

Second, I just confirmed what you said

Third, take a hit of that patron, relax, seems you may need it.. no reason to get edgy.. I saw you posted that 3 years ago on your channel.. so I was just poking fun at how it ended up here 3 years later.. your right, better late than never..

Ya I guess I'm "like" that..what ever that means.. ✌

Casual

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton
  2. Typhon 6s
A Hobby shop in ISrael had a brand new in box for sale for 1100 on ebay... Wonder if someone bought it since its no longer listed every now.
A few used Big Rock Nero's are now up for 500 bucks on FB groups and Ebay but damn.. I want a new one so bad...

MrTitanium

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Felony
  3. Granite
  4. Infraction
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Nero
A Hobby shop in ISrael had a brand new in box for sale for 1100 on ebay... Wonder if someone bought it since its no longer listed every now.
A few used Big Rock Nero's are now up for 500 bucks on FB groups and Ebay but damn.. I want a new one so bad...

Bought my BR on ebay from hobbyshop in Israel in 2018. $1100 shipped and worth every freakin’ penny.