Arrma Talion New ESC 185 install

Justin#04BLX

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
After around 4 months my ESC in my Talion stopped working. Both ESC lights were flashing alternately and no throttle. This is one of the problems with the 180. When I got my replacement 5 days latter the first thing I did was test the d** thing and what do you know, it doesn't work. So now I asked if I can get the new 185 for free and yes I can.

ARRMAgeddon

Reaction score
+2 sure would like to know also how good the new esc 185
I have heard you can even use the hobby wing program card on it

Jerry-rigged

Have you seen my LVC?
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Typhon 6s
My blx 180 never been run should i sell it or just keep it now since they will change it to blx185 if anything goes wrong :D
You already bought a Hobby Wing, right? I say sell it. IMHO, most of the BLX180's never die. My 2 are still going strong. I think Vas at Aussi RC playground has all 4 Arrma 1/8's, and only had one ESC go out.

The stock ESC my never die, but it is not very programmable, and has a bad throttle delay. Makes in air control tough.

ARRMAgeddon

Reaction score
You already bought a Hobby Wing, right? I say sell it. IMHO, most of the BLX180's never die. My 2 are still going strong. I think Vas at Aussi RC playground has all 4 Arrma 1/8's, and only had one ESC go out.

The stock ESC my never die, but it is not very programmable, and has a bad throttle delay. Makes in air control tough.
Are you talking about the 185
Not very programmable

BigSplit

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Talion
I went through 3 blx180's. And seen of other people have alot of issues with them in the 1/8 fb page