Vorteks Arrma Vorteks 4x4 3S BLX Officially Announced

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spitfire222

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
  2. Vorteks

This is the fastest and most technically advanced 1/10 scale 4x4 vehicle in the ARRMA lineup.

Arrma Vorteks Features

• Stadium truck body with tough, injection molded wing and protective roof skids
  • Adjustable body mounts
  • High-traction, vented dBoots® Katar™ multi-terrain tires mounted to tough, gun-metal color wheels
  • Spektrum™ 3660 3200Kv brushless motor with ARRMA® heatsink and cooling fan and Safe D pinion
  • Spektrum™ Firma™ 100A Smart ESC
  • Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DX3 transmitter and SR6200A receiver Smart radio system with AVC® (Active Vehicle Control®)
  • Spektrum™ SPMS651 metal-geared servo
  • Strong composite chassis with extended height dirt defenders
  • Easy-access modular design
  • Adjustable turnbuckles
  • Steering system with stone clearance
  • Adjustable ride height
  • Wheelie bar
  • Rubber shielded bearings throughout
  • Durable 37T 1.35 module metal differential gears and silicone O-rings
  • Castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh
  • Plastic locknut for slipper
  • Double wishbone suspension front and rear
  • Oil-filled shocks with silicone O-rings

Didn't realize there was another thread on this. Anyway, pretty cool lil truck. Not really digging the body but the rims are on point.
No problem, just joking with ya. Yeah, looks like a cool little truck.

Cool I was waiting for this one!

They are listed at 380$ on the Arrma website. 60$ more than the other 3S seems a bit much to me. I think this price is only justified by the AVC-compatible Tx and Rx?

I can't wait to see it in action.

Let's hope these graphics are not a sign of things to come for Arrma. The only model with 3 color options...all loud and fugly. :( A low-key option would have been nice. I foresee the clear shells selling out quick! :)

Cool I was waiting for this one!

They are listed at 380$ on the Arrma website. 60$ more than the other 3S seems a bit much to me. I think this price is only justified by the AVC-compatible Tx and Rx?

I can't wait to see it in action.

Let's hope these graphics are not a sign of things to come for Arrma. The only model with 3 color options...all loud and fugly. :( A low-key option would have been nice. I foresee the clear shells selling out quick! :)

Yeah, I prefer a single/flat colour finish for sure.

I agree with all of the comments about the graphics. Not only are they busy, the color combinations are bad as well. I think you're right that the clear shells will be a hot commodity, and I think that V2 will hopefully see updated, subdued body graphics. (Or they stick with this disaster to keep selling clear shells o_O)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back