ArrmaForum Beanies Available

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
arrmaforum-hat-jpg.54661

Guys and gals, I still have a LOT of ArrmaForum beanies available.

It's cold outside and they are dirt cheap and ready to ship, so lets get them gone. ;) :D

Order your ArrmaForum Beanie NOW

I put an order in on 11/29!! I figured you were waiting for more orders before sending out 1 Beanie at a time!!!! Appreciate your hard work sir!!
No sir. I try to get them sent out within a day or two of receiving the order. Yours went out either Saturday or yesterday.

arrmaforum-hat-jpg.54661

Guys and gals, I still have a LOT of ArrmaForum beanies available.

It's cold outside and they are dirt cheap and ready to ship, so lets get them gone. ;) :D

Order your ArrmaForum Beanie NOW
Adrian and i have ordered one each on the same order please don't make us pay those pesky ransome notes ??

You guys need to get these, they're really nice. Mine arrived Wed. and I've already gotten a few "what's an Arrma?" Answered them all the same way, show them one of Bam's vids to explain what an Arrma is and tell them they can learn more about the cars at arrmaforum.com.
Also got a couple knowing nods.

@bicketybam I'll bill you for the advertising.

One beanie and two small decals paid in full??

Last edited:
@WoodiE - I am pretty set now mate! I picked up some #ARRMA #GEAR for Xmas... I went 1 black Large Premium Long Sleeve Tee and 2 regular T-shirts one Grey and one Red, plus I had to get a beanie :p :p :p ... All the best from FL and Happy Holidays

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back