Senton i have a arrma senton 4x4 mega that overheats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Number one employee

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I have arrma senton 4x4 mega that overheats every time I run it. It has burned up 3 motors and gets really hot fast. I got a upgraded esc [ hobby wing esc] and two fans and it still over heats.

I have arrma senton 4x4 mega that overheats every time I run it. It has burned up 3 motors and gets really hot fast. I got an upgraded esc [ hobby wing esc] and two fans and it still over heats.
Change your gearing to a lower tooth

What battery are you using and what esc?

I use a 2s lipo and a hobby wing esc

What gear would you recommend
If you're staying brushed I'd go with the factory gearing, which is 17t. Even with that you'll still burn up motors, just the nature of the brushed motor beast. For reliability, cooler Temps, and more speed, I'd just switch to brushless and call it a day.

If you're staying brushed I'd go with the factory gearing, which is 17t. Even with that you'll still burn up motors, just the nature of the brushed motor beast. For reliability, cooler Temps, and more speed, I'd just switch to brushless and call it a day.
Ok thank you I will look into brushless systems

Ok thank you I will look into brushless systems
Check out JennysRC.com
to find OEM 'whole' Brushless assembly for cheap.

You'll find other needed parts too. So look around the site to try and buy everything you think you'll need/want at once.
Cause their shipping is a tad on the high side..

Check out JennysRC.com
to find OEM 'whole' Brushless assembly for cheap.

You'll find other needed parts too. So look around the site to try and buy everything you think you'll need/want at once.
Cause their shipping is a tad on the high side..
Ok what brand of brushless should I look for because I know some companies have better esc and motors

1686611581284.png

This motor is fine and inexpensive. Found on Jenny's Rc...39 bucks and used for the 3S vehicles. You can spend more but why?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back