Kraton Bell crank bushing to bearing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it worth swapping out the bushings for bearings? If so arrma or amazon?
Yes, get the Fast eddy bearing kit.

Comes with the steering rack bearings

I agree about the bearing.
I wonder why no bearing to start with? Because no complete rotation???:unsure:

Nobody understands Arrmathink. The TLR Typhon is the only one I’m aware of that comes with bearings instead of bushings. I figured the Limitless V2 would get a bearing upgrade but nope, still bushing.

The one advantage of a bushing over a bearing is that it won’t rust and seize so maybe Arrma figures the steering rack won’t be disassembled/serviced often so for this application, bushings are fine.

Looks like the left side of bellcrank (non servo saver side) has a TON of play up and down making the steering quite sloppy.

Even with bushings there shouldn’t be a ton of up and down play. Make sure your top plate is seated properly.

Last edited:
Yes. Bocca bearings are what I recommend.
I have the Kraton 6s V5 RTR and im looking to replace those bushings to bearings. Anyone what exact size bearings are an exact fit?

Edit: Does 6x10x3mm sound right?

Unsure but you can check the exploded views for exact measurements.
Yea the sizes from the fasteddy link I provided are the same size of the brass bushings from the kraton explody view, but I just don't know if that would be correct size for actual bearings to fit in the same slot. I would assume so, but thats why im on here asking lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back