Typhon Best truggy tires?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aturdsandwich

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
  2. Typhon 3s
Best option for 17mm truggy tires for the typhon 6s? Just wanna bash around and have fun. Already have the 30mm hub extenders on.

What kind of terrain do you run on the most?

The backflip lp I found said 4s. Does it matter I'm running 6s? Is it too much power
A lot of guys run them on their 6s vehicles.

But as far as truggy tires go they aren't really the best option for bashing, they are more suited for racing on dirt tracks. But if you really want truggy tires I would get some Proline Buckshot or Holeshots 4.0.

The backflip lp I found said 4s. Does it matter I'm running 6s? Is it too much power
They were made for the 4S line, which is why they are smaller and lighter than the 6S versions. This is the reason why I like them. They have been said to hold up very well to 6S. I have only personally ran mine up to 4S.

Does anyone know if the backflip LPs will fit onto a stock typhon?

Will i need longer suspension arms to fit the tyres? I am planning on truggifying, just not sure how far to take it - initially just Kraton axles, hubs and hexes. If i need Kraton arms, then that’s suspension, towers, drive shafts as well ><

Katar. A set weights 3 of backflip lp. High performance, small and light. Best arrma tire for any 8th scale truck. I hate my 6s backflips. Weights a ton. Bad for electronics drivetrain and performance. Durable only.

Katar. A set weights 3 of backflip lp. High performance, small and light. Best arrma tire for any 8th scale truck. I hate my 6s backflips. Weights a ton. Bad for electronics drivetrain and performance. Durable only.
what kind katar? b or t model?

A good bash/track play tire is the c2 xcons, here they are on my Kraton. I would go aka city blocks or the ones slick mentioned for racing. Id like to see a typhon with truggy wheels now:cool:.

20210214_131445.jpg

What mods to the hubs to fit a 6s v5?
Just a set of 17mm offset extensions. 20 to 30mm

I hope you are not talking about the factory V5 Typhon Katar tires. Those things blew up the third time I was out. Are there better ones?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back