Big Rock Big Rock Crew Cab

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Granite front bumper. Fits perfectly.

20181120_080837.jpg

is the granite blx the same exact truck, just with a shorter wheelbase? (same drivetrain,power system, arms, links, etc.)

is the granite blx the same exact truck, just with a shorter wheelbase? (same drivetrain,power system, arms, links, etc.)

Pretty much. Tires, body and bumpers are different along with the chassis. Think Outcast vs Kraton.

Excellent! I can get rid of the chrome. Thank you
I need a rear bumper to get rid of the chrome. I wish they had used black chrome. I could have lived with that.

I drove the brcc today for the first time and the motor bearing on the pinion side exploded at the 3rd lipo.
Also the spur gear is worn out. Not happy with this, that gear mesh is way to tight. I should have fixed it. Also the gearbox was full of sand, is that normal with these trucks?
Let's see how Arrma warranty looks like.
Right now i am done with this truck.
20181120_155839.jpg
20181120_155833.jpg
20181120_155854.jpg

20181120_160946.jpg

From the place where i drive all my rc's. The question is how did it get there? It is supposed to be a sealed gearbox.

It's open at the bottom so you can see the a bottom of the spur. I've seen people cut a slot in the plastic chassis beneath where that opening sits so that any dirt that finds its way into the chassis has a place to escape. I did it on my original Granite.

It's open at the bottom so you can see the a bottom of the spur. I've seen people cut a slot in the plastic chassis beneath where that opening sits so that any dirt that finds its way into the chassis has a place to escape. I did it on my original Granite.
That make sense, just like the 1/8's have. I'll try that once it's up and running again. That will take i few weeks i guess.

I need a rear bumper to get rid of the chrome. I wish they had used black chrome. I could have lived with that.
Yep, I can live with black chrome. Either way I guess the chrome is growing on me but the Granite front bumper looks more effective than stock.

That looks good with the alternate front bumpers. Definitely love the granite tires on it. Notice any difference in handling with those?

I haven't driven it with the original wheels but i have to say the truck is very stable and the tires have a lot of grip, but not too much.
It didn't flip over once during 3 lipo's. The shocks are really good.
These tires do balloon a lot at full speed making it uncontrollable. Maybe i'll tape 'm.
But the truck broke down after 3 runs. Arrma is going to send me a complete new one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back