Infraction Bought Infraction for $350 Time to get to work!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no, i need not waist time on arguments, even though id most likely be right....
You have already wasted time on me, which makes you wrong immediately and we haven't even started. hahahha

Remember.... You who came in to tell me you know me. You wasted time the second you typed in this thread, and here you are still typing!!!! Hilarious!!

Last edited:
just read through your 'self righting mojave' thread on RCT. thats all i need to know about you.
You have already wasted time on me, which makes you wrong immediately and we haven't even started. hahahha

Remember.... You who came in to tell me you know me. You wasted time the second you typed in this thread, and here you are still typing!!!! Hilarious!!

Buddies..
Can't we all just chill & get along...

I Love You Hug GIF by Demic

so, you admit you're a waste of time? :ROFLMAO:

so, you admit you're a waste of time? :ROFLMAO:
I admit that you are wasting your time with me yes haha. And you are admitting that you are wrong out of the gate. Good thing that you said "most likely" as there is wiggle room and low and behold you are wrong at this point. I really thought you were gonna teach me a lesson. Or have some cool incite. Disappointing. You must.... must... love me!! Love or hate all the same exposure online.
Buddies..
Can't we all just chill & get along...

I Love You Hug GIF by Demic
hahah I think we are getting along now. He just shows his love in odd ways.

Last edited:
I admit that you are wasting your time with me yes haha. And you are admitting that you are wrong out of the gate. Good thing that you said "most likely" as there is wiggle room and low and behold you are wrong at this point. I really thought you were gonna teach me a lesson. Or have some cool incite. Disappointing. You must.... must... love me!! Love or hate all the same exposure online.

hahah I think we are getting along now. He just shows his love in odd ways.
Your reasoning is a little off, but okay.

Did you see his little "stunt" on RCT?
its a funny read lol
he couldnt prove a point
will admit that this is a cool build though
It wasnt a stunt and I did prove my point. I am glad they have a deep love for me now over there haha. It's general knowledge that shouldn't even need proven. That's why I was so surprised so many people there hadn't a clue.

You can self right vehicles easy with the right setup all day. What's to prove lolol. Me and many others have been doing it for years. It is old news to me. I'm just surprised people hate it so much they will blow up a thread for it. Haha

EXB diff + Aluminum backplate = selfright all you want
X-Maxx diffs + Updated spiral cut gears = selfright all you want

Last edited:
Re-read that thread last page.
Let me make it super easy lol.

https://www.rctalk.com/forum/threads/new-toy-arrma-mojave-like-new-350.140169/page-4

And yes your right I did get banned on here at one point for the same thing. The odd thing about forums is im just laughing the whole time while apparently everyone else is actually upset. I just don't take offense or take it seriously.

Sorry but me and everyone I run with have tough skin and also love to be harsh on one another. Esp if our point is valid such as.... Duhh you can set something up to selfright cheap and easy and not worry about it breaking.

I will always rip on statements like "skateparks are overrated" ahh you don't have to go all out, they are super fun I didnt break a thing and had a blast.

And "self-righting feature is an absolutely stupid idea" Ahh dirt cheap setup to do it without breakage.

You and I both know that people love to come into other peoples threads and point out what they don't like and call it dumb. And they hate it when they get blowback. And come on the Jesse Ventura quote was a riot haha.

Last edited:
Let me make it super easy lol.

https://www.rctalk.com/forum/threads/new-toy-arrma-mojave-like-new-350.140169/page-4

And yes your right I did get banned on here at one point for the same thing. The odd thing about forums is im just laughing the whole time while apparently everyone else is actually upset. I just don't take offense or take it seriously.

Sorry but me and everyone I run with have tough skin and also love to be harsh on one another. Esp if our point is valid such as.... Duhh you can set something up to selfright cheap and easy and not worry about it breaking.

I will always rip on statements like "skateparks are overrated" ahh you don't have to go all out, they are super fun I didnt break a thing and had a blast.

And "self-righting feature is an absolutely stupid idea" Ahh dirt cheap setup to do it without breakage.

You and I both know that people love to come into other peoples threads and point out what they don't like and call it dumb. And they hate it when they get blowback. And come on the Jesse Ventura quote was a riot haha.
self-righting destroys motors and drivetrains. no matter what way you look at it, it just isnt the logical thing to do. plus, walking is exercise.

self-righting destroys motors and drivetrains. no matter what way you look at it, it just isnt the logical thing to do. plus, walking is exercise.
How the heck does it destroy motors hahaha. It does not break a thing if its setup right. And when youre at the track and there is no marshals its super nice.

How the heck does it destroy motors hahaha. It does not break a thing if its setup right. And when youre at the track and there is no marshals its super nice.
puts strain on the bearings and such. clearly you arent used to physics

Back