Infraction Bought Infraction for $350 Time to get to work!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my builds always go super crazy fast. Picked this up yesterday. Finishing up tonight and tomorrow. Final build video within a couple days no sweat! Ok some sweat haha!!

Sneak Peak!!

Joking this is the build lmao!!

Are you radio announcer or used car salesman? You sure have the energy for it.

He's got an extra shot of Red Bull!

Well my builds always go super crazy fast. Picked this up yesterday. Finishing up tonight and tomorrow. Final build video within a couple days no sweat! Ok some sweat haha!!

Sneak Peak!!

Joking this is the build lmao!!

😂 looks awesome man. I love excessive and this looks to fit the bill.

Are you radio announcer or used car salesman? You sure have the energy for it.

You got me rolling, read this then watched. Me and wifey both agree.
I love when folks are confident on camera, makes for a great watch. I feel like he could definitely sell me something also 🤔 🤣

Thanks guys haha, Also you might like this poor little bastard that happened a few hours ago!!!

Careful man! We are 1 step away from this-> 😅

Miss-Geico-Fire.jpg

Youre not joking.... I got lucky as hell man!!!

I don't know, I've never seen an rc boat on fire rippin it.. might be pretty cool. If it ever happens make sure to get it on film 😂
BTW don't buy any lotto tonight brother cause you done used up that good luck already today 🤣

Had some spare aluminum layin around from a previous build so I made some side skirts. Was tossing around ideas of how to make my battery tray and stumbled upon these in one of my RC part totes.

The beauty of a 12s system is gear for 8s to be stout but not crazy, then when you want crazy do 10s, then 12SSSSSS!!!!! Thats what I did with my other 12s car, the Felony/Lambo.

FYI they will be wrapped in CF vinyl tomorrow! WooHoo!

400781897_269078742812575_30663312281553697_n.jpg
368039239_740054734832544_3633968664869867623_n.jpg

You know you got a problem when you had a spare max5 g2 combo sitting in your RC box with no intent but to sit there and be piled on by other parts. I really need to just stay off eBay haha. But I made an offer and got it, a month or two ago, used for $300 free shipping. People... PEOPLE... Stop posting deals that my eyes can't deny!!!!

Technically at this point I have invested about what it would cost for a brand new stock infraction. YUPEE!!

I need to stop, but yall need to get good deals too!!! I will try and leave them to the rest of you now.

Back