Can't put power to ground with castle combo in senton v3 6s

Thread starter #1

GC_55

Is anybody running a sensored castle 2200kv and MMX in their senton v3 6s? i've got this combo in mine and can't put the power to the ground, applying a slight bit of throttle just makes it wheelie everywhere! I can't use the power at all! what adjustments can i make to put the power to the ground??

I'm running the car on dirt and grass.

bicketybam

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Arrma RC's
Granite, Kraton, Senton, Typhon, 4x4-Mega, Notorious
With Castle ESC's you turn the punch up for more control. Try setting it at 70% and see how that feels.

olds97_lss

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
I have that combo in my savage flux, which isn't a small machine. I run on 4S and finally installed a center diff transmission just to make it controllable. I have punch control at 90% on that thing or it just ends up on it's roof all the time. It still does, but it's at least more controllable now. I started with it at 75%, then 80%, then got the center diff, ran it a bit and ended up still at 90%. I'm now able to actually get to WOT in a pretty short distance without ending up on my roof though. Really gives the t-bone wheelie bar a workout regardless.

Can't imagine what kind of craziness it would be on 6S.

Tomberland

Arrma RC's
Kraton, Outcast, Senton
Sounds like a powerfull combination. I still have the stock electronics in my Senton and I run 200.000cst oil in the center diff and a 17T pinion gear. No wheelies whatsoever on 4S. On 6S it does wheely, but not like uncontrolled or something. Must be a powerfull motor that Castle 2200kv.

Rgcuban

Arrma RC's
Typhon
Is anybody running a sensored castle 2200kv and MMX in their senton v3 6s? i've got this combo in mine and can't put the power to the ground, applying a slight bit of throttle just makes it wheelie everywhere! I can't use the power at all! what adjustments can i make to put the power to the ground??

I'm running the car on dirt and grass.
I got that same ESC on my Kraton with a 2200kv Tekim motor and punch at 90% and is pretty crazy. I also try the castle 2200kv motor but I like the Tekin better. It runs cooler with 17 tooth pinion