Did you tell your mother/wife you love her?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheez

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Nero
  4. Senton 3s
I did with love…
Happy Mothers Day GIF by Debbie Ridpath Ohi

My wife got a sleep in for a change, a cup of tea in bed, pancakes, flowers, new kettle/toaster and pressure cooker. My son also made some stuff for her.

Bought her a vacuum? That sucks 😝
Just kidding. Couldn’t pass that up.

Try buying wifey or gf vacuum. Very different results. Called mom in Michigan for a long chat.
The year before I proposed to my wife, I had bought her an ironing board for Christmas. That didn't got down too well. 👎😆
In my defence, I was young, dumb, broke and we needed one 🤷‍♂️. (We lived together)
I have learnt from my mistakes. 😆
Surprised she still married me really🤔.

The year before I proposed to my wife, I had bought her an ironing board for Christmas. That didn't got down too well. 👎😆
In my defence, I was young, dumb, broke and we needed one 🤷‍♂️. (We lived together)
I have learnt from my mistakes. 😆
Surprised she still married me really🤔.
Ironing board would make a good ramp.

What’s different? Can you bash it? Does it jump good? 😉
Ha ha..it cleans so much better than a regular vac.

Let's just say my mum thought her floors were spotless...after the vac finished cleaning the whole house i said now check it's dust bin..

It was full of dust..it almost looked like foam was weird.

Sadly can't bash it..not even speed run it...it can see in the dark though...just push a button and off it goes.

My mum needed something to help her clean so robot vac to the rescue. :cool:

Ha ha..it cleans so much better than a regular vac.

Let's just say my mum thought her floors were spotless...after the vac finished cleaning the whole house i said now check it's dust bin..

It was full of dust..it almost looked like foam was weird.

Sadly can't bash it..not even speed run it...it can see in the dark though...just push a button and off it goes.

My mum needed something to help her clean so robot vac to the rescue. :cool:
That’s awesome! Good on ya for helping mum keep the chores to a minimum. And a much cleaner house to boot. 😊🤙

That’s awesome! Good on ya for helping mum keep the chores to a minimum. And a much cleaner house to boot. 😊🤙
Much cleaner, it literally licks the floor clean.

My mum had a bad fall awhile ago and injured her back, she hasn't been the same and she has polished floor boards everywhere which was a lot of work for her, she had her mind blown yesterday she had never seen one before.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back