m2c deranged customer service rep avery looper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm late to the party but OMG.

ecbc02d8268bfa83719fcbee1880cfef.gif

When the owners answer the phone it is a one man show.

Thanks for the heads up. Some businesses seem to be put out, dealing with CS issues. They may be good at providing a quality product, but don't understand how to provide professional CS. They can solve the issue with some simple training, have someone competent handle CS, or go out of business. I love to support US manufacturing, but I'm not going to patronize any company that doesn't value and respect its' customers. Sure, some customers can be unreasonable, but lowering service standards to the point of cussing at customers is retarded.

I'm late to the party but OMG.

ecbc02d8268bfa83719fcbee1880cfef.gif

When the owners answer the phone it is a one man show.
In my case, Avery didn't answer the phone. I was initially talking with someone else (don't remember his name), but after certain questions asked were "beyond his ability to answer", he transferred me to Avery. So, not a "one man show".
Thanks for the heads up. Some businesses seem to be put out, dealing with CS issues. They may be good at providing a quality product, but don't understand how to provide professional CS. They can solve the issue with some simple training, have someone competent handle CS, or go out of business. I love to support US manufacturing, but I'm not going to patronize any company that doesn't value and respect its' customers. Sure, some customers can be unreasonable, but lowering service standards to the point of cussing at customers is retarded.
The unfortunate truth is, a lot of businesses...and, to an even greater extent, a HUGE number of people now working in customer service-related positions...do NOT understand what "customer service" is all about. Heck, I could even go so far as to say, the meaning of the words elude them. For example, when you interact with with waiters who EXPECT a tip, or food delivery services who expect you to tip before anything has even been cooked, that's a SERIOUS problem.

In my case, Avery didn't answer the phone. I was initially talking with someone else (don't remember his name), but after certain questions asked were "beyond his ability to answer", he transferred me to Avery. So, not a "one man show".

Sounds like it's run as a benevolent dictator model. Which is good or bad depending on the circumstances. It means you get to the talk to the boss man pretty quickly. But in this case it turned out the boss man is a-hole.

Very interesting read.

I’ve never dealt with M2C directly as I’ve purchased their hardened EXB outdrives from RC Eliminator. No issues with their machining techniques. Prices are reasonable.

Scorched RC machine work is well above par… superior to Vitavon and M2C. Then again, they deal in aviation/aerospace and it shows. Believe me.

They’re having a 15% off sale until midnight
15% sounds tempting, just you barely get 2% back with customers service.:LOL:

Seriously speaking.... M2C is generally quality stuff, hands down, most of the time.
As with any product and brand, duds can happen.
On those rare occasions, dealing with after sales service can always be a mixed bag. People are just people. Having good days and bad days.
And then there are some brands that never even pick up the phone or answer your Emails.
:cool:

Seriously speaking.... M2C is generally quality stuff, hands down, most of the time.
As with any product and brand, duds can happen.
On those rare occasions, dealing with after sales service can always be a mixed bag. People are just people. Having good days and bad days.
And then there are some brands that never even pick up the phone or answer your Emails.
:cool:
Yeah, my bro loves his M2C parts. I haven't got enough credits for M2C parts myself.. and probably never will. LOL oh well.🤷‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back