m2c deranged customer service rep avery looper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is exactly what happened to T-Bone Racing, The children drove it into the ground. Very poor cust service. And they would always fail to include many hardware parts as well. When you called after numerous attempts for days and weeks with no reply, finally getting the Son,, he had like a 100 questions trying to figure out what screws go with what you bought. He had no clue at all about the products or even RC stuff in general (sold mostly bumper kits,) his dad was making. Then if you were lucky, you received the wrong screws like a month later. T-Bone went under as a result IMHO. Probably poorly managed for the most part. I was never able to speak to the Father/owner when I asked, figured his answers were better. Aways told he is busy doing the production part of the business. Missing hardware and no instructions were their big downfall. And I bought so many of their bumpers for all my RC's, back when. T-Bone prices were always too high IMHO, but they were the only game in town for Upgrade basher bumpers at the time.

I remember the days of ordering from Tbone where it could take a week to get your stuff or a month and they wouldn't even give you an email when it would finally ship it. You send them an email and all you would get is crickets.
This is basically what happen to me with the m2c XRT bellcrank. I watched video after video of the "testers" having no problems with it and I bought it as soon as it was released. Soon as I tried to install it I ran into a problem with the poopy 3d printed part of the item and it broke before I even got it fully installed. I couldn't believe none of the testers had the same issues as me, I didn't do anything weird to the part. I had bought 3 of them at the same time too since we had 3 XRTS.

I emailed them, I wasn't even accusing them! I didn't even ask them to replace the part though I did kind of want them to offer to do it. I basically sent an email explaining exactly what happened, showed pics and it was more of a warning email. Like "hey this happened to me and you guys might want to take a look at it because something is not right".

I'm not sure which one replied to my email but long story short I basically got a poopy "wow" response and no help or anything. I think maybe 2 months later they revised the part and changed from the poopy plastic to the metal in the same location I had the problem. I 100% believe I was the first person to even contact them about it and I literally got zero help and basically no real email replies. A month later I saw a yt video of someone complaining about the same thing and m2c actually replaced the part for him. You can't believe how salty I was lol.

I ended up taking an L on all 3 bellcranks and bought 3 vitavon ones instead. Basically 150$ down the m2c drain and I've never forgotten it.

I remember having a conversation with you on discord about this.

This is basically what happen to me with the m2c XRT bellcrank. I watched video after video of the "testers" having no problems with it and I bought it as soon as it was released. Soon as I tried to install it I ran into a problem with the poopy 3d printed part of the item and it broke before I even got it fully installed. I couldn't believe none of the testers had the same issues as me, I didn't do anything weird to the part. I had bought 3 of them at the same time too since we had 3 XRTS.

I emailed them, I wasn't even accusing them! I didn't even ask them to replace the part though I did kind of want them to offer to do it. I basically sent an email explaining exactly what happened, showed pics and it was more of a warning email. Like "hey this happened to me and you guys might want to take a look at it because something is not right".

I'm not sure which one replied to my email but long story short I basically got a poopy "wow" response and no help or anything. I think maybe 2 months later they revised the part and changed from the poopy plastic to the metal in the same location I had the problem. I 100% believe I was the first person to even contact them about it and I literally got zero help and basically no real email replies. A month later I saw a yt video of someone complaining about the same thing and m2c actually replaced the part for him. You can't believe how salty I was lol.

I ended up taking an L on all 3 bellcranks and bought 3 vitavon ones instead. Basically 150$ down the m2c drain and I've never forgotten it.
Man, that sucks. I’ve supported them a lot on Facebook pages and forums, and reading all this really bums me out.

I guess I'm the minority here, I've had good service and no issues with any of the products I have ordered. I have only ordered about a dozen items on maybe four or 5 different orders. I just placed an order yesterday and forgot to add 24mm wheel nuts to the order. I called them and spoke with Avery. No issues, very polite and got them in the order to be shipped out today.

I’ve never had a problem with anything I’ve ordered from M2C. But now that I look at the issue, the m2c Mojave chassis I have on my Kraton XL does have a hole on one of the side guards that doesn’t perfectly line up. I just loosen and adjust the others until it fits. I always just assumed maybe the plastic side covers were a little wonky from Arrma.

Crappy that a lot of guys have gotten attitude from them, but when you only hear one side of the story it’s really tough to judge completely.

I bought a mojave chassis from m2c recently i got to the very end and found one of the holes that fasten the skirt moulding (that hold the step rails) was milled incorrectly. i emailed pics and got a response to send it back for a refund. I than called the phone number on their website. I explained to the guy that I just want what i paid for. What am i supposed to do? Just tear it back down and re install it on the factory chassis? It was at this point when this guy avery looper completely came unhinged and suggested i take the chassis and stick it up my a** Wow Ive been a long time customer and spent tons of money with them over the years. I can only access from all this that the old guy has stepped aside and turned the business over to a guy who needs therapy at the least or maybe some big mean guy to straighten him out...which is exactly what will happen if i would ever get the chance to be face to face with this creep. i attached a couple pics Im fully aware that one screw missing from the skirt moulding wont in any way effect the functionality of the chassis,but thats really not the point...for what they charge it should be 100 percent just to be fully transparent. i did get an email saying i will be getting a refund but theyve decided they wont do business with me anymore...which also illustrates a childish mentality...i.e. youve hurt my feelings so i wont play with you anymore...ill be using the refund money to buy a scorched chassis, I honestly think scorched makes better parts anyway.

View attachment 336549

View attachment 336550
Just put screw through that plastic and rock on. No way I’d break a car back down for that little bit. You wanted a free chassis and he knew that. What did you expect him to do if you didn’t want to tear the car apart?

Just put screw through that plastic and rock on. No way I’d break a car back down for that little bit. You wanted a free chassis and he knew that. What did you expect him to do if you didn’t want to tear the car apart?
I think in this situation you knock off something like 20$ from the price and keep it moving.

I guess I'm the minority here, I've had good service and no issues with any of the products I have ordered. I have only ordered about a dozen items on maybe four or 5 different orders. I just placed an order yesterday and forgot to add 24mm wheel nuts to the order. I called them and spoke with Avery. No issues, very polite and got them in the order to be shipped out today.
No issues taking your money... Have fun if you ever want it back!

Contacting them with an issue with one of their products vs calling them to add something to your order is not the same.

Dammit. I was saving to buy a kraton chassis. Scorched is across the world.. where is JBI? I'll be looking into that company now. Unfortunate, as I had the impression that they're the 💩 'round here.

JBI is located in the US, but their stuff is extremely fugly imho. Something about even looking at it makes me want to stab my eyes out.

I know they make a good product I just can't stand all the swirlys.

1702520560245.png

Last edited:
Dammit. I was saving to buy a kraton chassis. Scorched is across the world.. where is JBI? I'll be looking into that company now. Unfortunate, as I had the impression that they're the 💩 'round here.
Scorched shipping was pretty fast for me and i'm in CO.

Scorched shipping was pretty fast for me and i'm in CO.
Yeah they get stuff out pretty fast, my last order only took 10 days from the day I placed my order.

I ordered some stuff from scorched when the mail was all screwed up over there and of course it got lost forever and the guy from scorched pretty much had the attitude that even if it was lost, he wasn’t going to file a claim or do anything and use the mail problem as the issue.

I ordered some stuff from scorched when the mail was all screwed up over there and of course it got lost forever and the guy from scorched pretty much had the attitude that even if it was lost, he wasn’t going to file a claim or do anything and use the mail problem as the issue.
So you didn’t get a refund?

JBI is located in the US, but their stuff is extremely fugly imho. Something about even looking at it makes me want to stab my eyes out.

I know they make a good product I just can't stand all the swirlys.

View attachment 336894
I’m sure they would hand polish the machine marks out for an extra 250 !

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back