Kraton everyone's average age?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what is the age of everyone on here? partner thinks i am to old for toys at 51 :rolleyes:
I bought my Kraton 6s to give to myself for my 63rd Birthday on 14th of August in a couple of weeks time. 1st rc car. I do have 34 planes, helis,quads that i fly fpv and will fpv up the Kraton 6s too even if its just a case of taping a dji based explorer quad on the top of it for now. Age is as old as you feel inside. My body is totally knackered but my brain still thinks i'm in my 20's.

I bought my Kraton 6s to give to myself for my 63rd Birthday on 14th of August in a couple of weeks time. 1st rc car. I do have 34 planes, helis,quads that i fly fpv and will fpv up the Kraton 6s too even if its just a case of taping a dji based explorer quad on the top of it for now. Age is as old as you feel inside. My body is totally knackered but my brain still thinks i'm in my 20's.

Welcome to the forum, friend!

Welcome Keith đź‘Ť

That Kraton will be your best friend on windy days!

mines on the 13th, and u done the same thing

I'm 73 and will be 74 in November. I started in RC at the ripe old age of 64.
God bless you sir. I imagine that having a hobby is even more important once you start getting up there in "trips around the sun"
I'm 37 and if I'd have gotten into the hobby any earlier, I'd probably have gotten out pretty quickly due to cost and running around town like a heathen. 🤣🤣🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back