Kraton everyone's average age?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife thinks it's weird when I'm out alone in the evenings, when kids are in bed🫣 I'm 34.

"We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing" -someone probably said once.😅
From " Tag " 😁

I'm 37, wife is 32. I've never been questioned for doing that. I think she prefers it actually so she isn't left with all our children on her own. 🤣
Well, here wife is 38, but I got a friend of mine to join, and he turns 40 this year, so wife is more forgiving now that we are 2 weird guys out playing with toys after kids bedtime 🤣
From " Tag " 😁
Ah, that's where 😁👍 I'd forgot. Thanks 👍

This is a hobby primarily for grown ups. Very few kids these days are willing to learn how to work on mechanical things with their hands.
It is also expensive. I would have loved to be neck deep in this hobby as a youngin but there's no way I could have afforded it.

Big 48 here! Still act 12 though! 🤪

Just had a dance party with my 11yo daughter. Well, she was playin' PS4 while I was dancin' and makin' a fool of myself in front of the TV. 😆

Also recently started walkin' in my 14yo's room when he's on his computer gamin' with friends and yellin' sh!t to emarass him. 😂 I gotta get it out before he mutes his mic.

"Yo! Mom picked up your butt cream"

"Doctor called and said as long as you stop playin' with your balls, they'll get better"

"Hey, I got that rash cream for ya"

"That clown you ordered is here"

"O hey, your mom got those poop stains out"

So much fun!!! 😂🤣😆

It is also expensive. I would have loved to be neck deep in this hobby as a youngin but there's no way I could have afforded it.
Us older folks can more often than not afford to delve into RC more deeply than younger folks. I'm up to 21 or 22 vehicles right now: all of them have been upgraded to some extent, some more extensively than others (like my Kraton 6s with Castle system).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back