Favorite ‘non-rc’ picture lately.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup is cold as heck I am in Michigan and feels like 2 out. But here's a pic for ya. From yesterday morning it was just about the same temp out. Had start fire keep tools warm and compressor from freezing

cameringo_20220121_075220.jpg

Daddy-daughter date at the farm. Little bit of fishing, shooting, bashing, petting the chickens, robbing the bees, and just hanging out. Cooked dinner over the camp fire (spam and rice) and stayed until the stars came out (she loves the stars and moon).

20211114_103937.jpg

Daddy-daughter date at the farm. Little bit of fishing, shooting, bashing, petting the chickens, robbing the bees, and just hanging out. Cooked dinner over the camp fire (spam and rice) and stayed until the stars came out (she loves the stars and moon).

View attachment 195316
She is adorable, have you got her a arrma charge card yet?

Thanks! She definitely has my heart. She drives the Vorteks on 2s and 50% throttle, but she has her own bangood 1/16 that she loves to rip around the driveway. Fishing is really her thing though, she loves to be at the pond. I just ordered a RC boat that should be here tomorrow, so I think that might mesh the two pretty well.

Thanks! She definitely has my heart. She drives the Vorteks on 2s and 50% throttle, but she has her own bangood 1/16 that she loves to rip around the driveway. Fishing is really her thing though, she loves to be at the pond. I just ordered a RC boat that should be here tomorrow, so I think that might mesh the two pretty well.
Nice to hear she’s a country girl

Dude you've got such a baby face, I don't want to be rude or anything but your daughter needs a shave. Huh? Oh, that makes more sense. Never mind. :whistle:

Beautiful!! Mount Saint Helens is a bit grumpy lately. Throwing off a lot of minor quakes and showing some swelling.
Yeah, it sure is. I never heard of any recent activity...:unsure:

I was up there yesterday too. Here are a few more pictures with some clouds. That's Mt Tumtum off to the right.

PXL_20220207_222419867.jpg

PXL_20220207_222414051.jpg

Yeah, it sure is. I never heard of any recent activity...:unsure:

I was up there yesterday too. Here are a few more pictures with some clouds. That's Mt Tumtum off to the right.

View attachment 198823
View attachment 198824
Great Pics!

And yeah, I follow a few geology youtubers. Mt St Helens has been having "Earthquake Swarms" recently, but low enough that they don't expect an eruption any time soon.

Back