Life sucks sometimes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xjeepguy

Super-Secret Yarmaluthe
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Notorious
Hey Arrma fam, story time. So my wife has stage 4 cancer. It has spread through her lymph nodes, her liver, lungs and back. We’ve been battling it for three years, and it’s not looking good. To add insult to injury, recently she’s suffered a stroke. I’ve been leaning on this hobby very heavily as a coping mechanism, and it has served me well. Now the time has come to build a wheelchair ramp on the front of the house, fix her golf cart and basically make our home and camp accessible for her as her health has diminished. So if you see my beloved Notorious for sale on here in the next week or so, that’s why. I’ll still be lurking around, but may not be on here as much. If you’re the praying type, we’d appreciate it. We’re not giving up until her last breath. Thanks for reading.

Matt

I'm sorry to hear that. Life can be really rough. Not sure what to say that will help. I'm not the praying type but my thoughts are with you and your wife. Keep strong.

Hey Arrma fam, story time. So my wife has stage 4 cancer. It has spread through her lymph nodes, her liver, lungs and back. We’ve been battling it for three years, and it’s not looking good. To add insult to injury, recently she’s suffered a stroke. I’ve been leaning on this hobby very heavily as a coping mechanism, and it has served me well. Now the time has come to build a wheelchair ramp on the front of the house, fix her golf cart and basically make our home and camp accessible for her as her health has diminished. So if you see my beloved Notorious for sale on here in the next week or so, that’s why. I’ll still be lurking around, but may not be on here as much. If you’re the praying type, we’d appreciate it. We’re not giving up until her last breath. Thanks for reading.

Matt
My prayers go out to your family man. Good bless.

Man, I'm really sorry to hear what your wife is going through.
She sounds like a tough lady and I'm sure she can beat this illness. Miracles do happen.

Be Positive ,Definitely helps for You and for HER. (I know ,I know that's so easy for me to say...)
We don't know what the future will bring for any one of us, but keeping your spirits up will help her pull through these challenging times.
And, who knows medical advances are happening at astonishing speeds these days, especially with Ai in medicine... Things can improve.
Stay Strong.

Your wife and family are in our prayers.

Matt

Hang tight man. I’m really sorry to hear the progression has continued. We only went through a fraction of what y’all are with my wife’s cancer… but I do understand what you’re going through. Reach out anytime man, I’ll pm you my info. Yes, prayers, hugs and good thoughts headed your way 🙏 🤗 🙏 🤗

Prayers Praying For You GIF by MOODMAN

Matt, truly sorry for what your family is going through, it's a tough situation. I'm glad your wife has a loving family to support her. Staying positive is the best thing you can do.

Matt
Sending you my prayers 🙏 I hope the good Lord sends a miracle.god bless you both.

This may sound extremely childish/silly.. but does your wife like little dragons?
I’m not sure, I’ll have to ask her.
Thanks for all the comments and prayers/good thoughts. This really is the best RC forum out there.

Sorry to hear and my thoughts and prayers are with her, you and all your family and friends. As much as you need the hobby, she needs you more.
Family first always.
Exactly. I can always build another truck, she’s my best friend. I want to make her life as easy as possible under the circumstances.

Matt
Sorry to hear that you guys are going through so much. I'm regularly not praying person, but will say a prayer for you and your wife.
Stay strong

Matt
Absolutely a prayer...
Be strong. Godspeed.
84 yo mom is pretty much there. Keeping her confortable as best I can is all I can do.
Do the same.🙏

Damn...cancer sucks balls. So sorry to hear that. Stay positive, patient, and cherish every second. You and the fam are in my thoughts. Hang in there bud!!
images.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back