Infraction Finally made it!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man what a great day it was!! I took the Infraction back out and put out some impressive numbers! Now I want @jondilly1974 and @LibertyMKiii to give me some more advice and tell me what I should focus on. The data logs looked really good to me. But I’m no professional. So tell me what you guys think.
I got my Turbowing range booster in and it did incredible! That allowed me to get further range and enable me to get a full pull.
C587C9A9-35AC-4CFC-B017-A3D85FD4856B.jpeg
FF477E4F-674D-485D-BF61-110BA5B6FDFD.jpeg
7E8020D3-787C-44CF-90FA-5791AC5BF5D9.jpeg
63891F36-CFF1-471D-85DA-C5343E8AC6F7.jpeg

the first part of the graph was the 118 mph pull and the second was part was the 124mph pull. Man to say I was excited would be an understatement. Enjoy!!

1D8CAE66-EEE4-4107-9BAD-033FEF446EA4.png

Oh man what a great day it was!! I took the Infraction back out and put out some impressive numbers! Now I want @jondilly1974 and @LibertyMKiii to give me some more advice and tell me what I should focus on. The data logs looked really good to me. But I’m no professional. So tell me what you guys think.
I got my Turbowing range booster in and it did incredible! That allowed me to get further range and enable me to get a full pull. View attachment 165342View attachment 165343View attachment 165344View attachment 165345
the first part of the graph was the 118 mph pull and the second was part was the 124mph pull. Man to say I was excited would be an understatement. Enjoy!!
Congrats but I don’t see a log? 🤷🏻‍♂️🤘🏻

This was a great thread to read guys. Im not a speed guy myself. Like to watch it tho. But a man coming back after a long break. Understanding of the advice given. 👍. Even as a noob, I usually have 0 idea of the details u guys speak of. This was clear informative and a success all in 1 thread. Just sayin 🤷. Way to go @Flames77 !! Nice rig!!

I got my Turbowing range booster in and it did incredible! That allowed me to get further range and enable me to get a full pull. View attachment 165342View attachment 165343View attachment 165344View attachment 165345

View attachment 165380
can you zoom into your best run and we can take a closer look.
Check out post #13 here.
Also make sure your gearings settings in the logs is 1:1 and graph smoothing is disabled.

Last edited:
Yep hard to know without it zoomed in per hit. Can’t see the voltage drops and how clean the pull was.
@jondilly1974 and @LibertyMKiii Ok you guys sure are picky!! 🤣😂🤣🤣😂 do this, do that! Blow this up, wait that’s too far!! Nah I love it because I’m trying to learn this. I will blow it up and post it this evening. Thank you both!! And @jondilly1974 my booster came in and it’s AWESOME!!!
This was a great thread to read guys. Im not a speed guy myself. Like to watch it tho. But a man coming back after a long break. Understanding of the advice given. 👍. Even as a noob, I usually have 0 idea of the details u guys speak of. This was clear informative and a success all in 1 thread. Just sayin 🤷. Way to go @Flames77 !! Nice rig!!
Thanks @Steve38!! Man it’s been a fun learning experience. My teachers gave me homework for tonight!!🤣😂 I gotta pull my data again and blow it up so they can see more detail!

Last edited:
Ok, I hope I have done this correctly! So @jondilly1974 and @LibertyMKiii school me even further!! And is there a way to name these session’s? I see where you can add notes, but I would like to title it so to speak. Thanks guys. Eagerly awaiting your knowledge. 👍🏼👍🏼
CCDE08CA-1BBA-40EE-8F72-D0EB2B4B9290.png
9F04F681-90CE-43B2-8147-CBB566B0A5B6.png

My plates came in today too! Once I hit the 100mph mark it’s only proper to put the corresponding plates to go with it! Can y’all guess what it says??? Btw the fish represents the smile on my face when I hit that 124 this past weekend! 🤣😂
399B2A14-35FC-470B-88E9-F177053959E2.jpeg

Ok, I hope I have done this correctly! So @jondilly1974 and @LibertyMKiii school me even further!! And is there a way to name these session’s? I see where you can add notes, but I would like to title it so to speak. Thanks guys. Eagerly awaiting your knowledge. 👍🏼👍🏼View attachment 165510View attachment 165511
Ok so you’re on the right path now. What I see is a large voltage drop and ripple is a little bit high. You should be able to zoom in a little tighter to just before you start the run and immediately after. We have a little extra data here that we don’t need. This extra tight zoom allows us to see more granular detail in the run.

My plates came in today too! Once I hit the 100mph mark it’s only proper to put the corresponding plates to go with it! Can y’all guess what it says??? Btw the fish represents the smile on my face when I hit that 124 this past weekend! 🤣😂View attachment 165526
Triple digits 🤙

Ok so you’re on the right path now. What I see is a large voltage drop and ripple is a little bit high. You should be able to zoom in a little tighter to just before you start the run and immediately after. We have a little extra data here that we don’t need. This extra tight zoom allows us to see more granular detail in the run.
Lord you gonna kick me off this forum before I get this right!! 😜So what data do I need to click off of?? Key pieces of data are voltage, ripple, rpm,current and power out correct??

Lord you gonna kick me off this forum before I get this right!! 😜So what data do I need to click off of?? Key pieces of data are voltage, ripple, rpm,current and power out correct??
No I don’t mean that. I mean zoom in on the graph a little tighter. If you want to post the CSV file I can do it and show you. If it won’t let you attach the CSV file you might have to zip it up first.

I just got my infraction V2 and i am not sure if I want to chase this bunny down the hole….BUT DAT some speeeeeed!!!
Very impressed. It’s been way to hot here to get out. Once above 95 and my brain starts to fry like an egg. LoL. Keep up the great work! I am learning a TON of info from this.
I do have a question; I have a Castle link that I found. How do you get your data?
See now! YOU are the teacher!!!

I just got my infraction V2 and i am not sure if I want to chase this bunny down the hole….BUT DAT some speeeeeed!!!
Very impressed. It’s been way to hot here to get out. Once above 95 and my brain starts to fry like an egg. LoL. Keep up the great work! I am learning a TON of info from this.
I do have a question; I have a Castle link that I found. How do you get your data?
See now! YOU are the teacher!!!
Well now the tables have turned! I get to share my knowledge!
Just download the Castle link program to your computer. Plug up the Esc wire to the link and then the link to the computer. Once you plug it in the computer will power on the Esc. Open the castle link program and click on Download logged data. 👍🏼👍🏼 It’s very informative. You just gotta know how to correctly read it. That’s what I’m trying to do. 🤣😂

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back