For those that may not know👉👌🫴🫳

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony jaques

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Vendetta
Ok so im a fab of both arrma and corrally I'm doing maintenance on my skeeter today which gave me an opportunity to answer a question I've had and thought I'd share 6s blx diff 31 mm corally 6s diff 35 mm but the line up perfect and corally aluminum diff is built identical to arrmas newer aluminum diffs no tombstones the pic is of them side by side and arrma rear diff in the skeeter obviously crown and bevel would need to match but bearing seat is on point and honestly corallys diff are impressive imho now I want to see if the corally fits inside the housing of arrma anywY thought I'd share

16954914264204539954267255694573.jpg

16954916650954113155110203175643.jpg

Ok so im a fab of both arrma and corrally I'm doing maintenance on my skeeter today which gave me an opportunity to answer a question I've had and thought I'd share 6s blx diff 31 mm corally 6s diff 35 mm but the line up perfect and corally aluminum diff is built identical to arrmas newer aluminum diffs no tombstones the pic is of them side by side and arrma rear diff in the skeeter obviously crown and bevel would need to match but bearing seat is on point and honestly corallys diff are impressive imho now I want to see if the corally fits inside the housing of arrma anywY thought I'd share

I think the arms are intractable oh snap I got an idea the 6s krally krato arms hubswould widen like 2 inches

I think the arms are intractable oh snap I got an idea the 6s krally krato arms hubswould widen like 2 inches
Oh the kraeter

Last edited:
Seriously not one period that was tough to read 🤣
Yea yeah ya!
Well I guess tha went off well! "Hhm" I found that corally and arrma parts seem compatable. Thought of I cool idea using kraton arms and hubs, with the kraton drivline on my skeeter.This will widen it substantially hence the name Kraeter. ON A SIDE NOT MOST GENIUSES HAD HORRIBLE GRAMMER! Take a look at Einsteins notebook, I thank those that reminded me of my social responsibility to verbalize within the rules.
I tried earplugs in the center diff ,first time doing so. I really liked it.
Oh and there are 2 misspelled words in there too,you know for the where's Waldo types

Last edited:
Just wanted to say I love figuring things like this out. Good job!! Its not useful to me right now, but as I always say "knowledge is power".

I can't punctuate worth a crap either btw.. ah well.... I mean, in school I told that teachin lady I don't even speak that English nonsense, I speak Merican! (Sadly this is a true story- I received a detention for it... how I don't miss school).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back