Vendetta Fun size Infraction (Mega 3s-4s conversion) 🙃

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just not my thing, ya know. It is a great deal though.
Oh I know lol. That’s why your response made me smile a bit 🙃 it was totally a great deal. I thought that I got a good deal when I bought it at 180. Never realized how much I would enjoy a street car until I got it.

Oh I know lol. That’s why your response made me smile a bit 🙃 it was totally a great deal. I thought that I got a good deal when I bought it at 180. Never realized how much I would enjoy a street car until I got it.
Yeah, I might enjoy it too, but I just bought my wife a brand new car so I really don't need to spend the money.

How you been? Haven't talked to ya for a while.

Yeah, I might enjoy it too, but I just bought my wife a brand new car so I really don't need to spend the money.

That’s great! I know you guys are a good team and she deserves a nice ride. Car as well 😉

Hanging in there and just waiting to get my spinal implant. Wife’s doing good the kid is great and dog is kicking it with me chowing down watermelon (he’s a bit goofy like the rest of us). Life is good and getting better. All going well with you and yours?

2A3C99CE-86EF-4AF2-A82D-294D9C681941.jpeg

C3C2DF66-F5C6-4EF6-8A1D-3CEFBACC1535.jpeg

Ah shucks.. u need a new one too buddy!! And just think, yours could be at the fraction of 1 of her monthly payments!! 🤣
I def get it too though.. just got mine a bimmer for her bday.. psh them girls ain't cheap!! 😍

Ah shucks.. u need a new one too buddy!! And just think, yours could be at the fraction of 1 of her monthly payments!! 🤣
I def get it too though.. just got mine a bimmer for her bday.. psh them girls ain't cheap!! 😍
I hear ya! Got wifey 2022 Kia Sorento earlier this year. 😁

No, definitely ain't cheap. They sure do know how to spend our money

I see my Infraction was delivered. Love living in the same state as HH and Tower Hobbies. Every order is overnight shipping to me.

Yo.. why do they consider this thing a 1/8.. my senton seems a lil bigger!! And what spur are u guys using.. I was gonna try the HR 55t spur gear with prolly a 26t pinion.. also does anyone know if the 4s motor plate and module fit.. should be the same as the 3s right!?

20220827_171529.jpg

Yo.. why do they consider this thing a 1/8.. my senton seems a lil bigger!! And what spur are u guys using.. I was gonna try the HR 55t spur gear with prolly a 26t pinion.. also does anyone know if the 4s motor plate and module fit.. should be the same as the 3s right!?

View attachment 239472
The 3s comes with 20/50 with a 26t pinion for speed with a 3900 kv motor. Your idea should work fine but I think you could go 30 on the pinion or higher if you want to do speed run passes.
I'm running a 150/2050 setup with mod 1 gears w/ the HR slipper eliminator and 27/36 gearing. That's why it's called HELLRZR! Super fun on 3s and once I figure out what the hell is wrong with the steering I hope to hit a hundo.
At one point I did have a spool built with mod 8 gears 34/45. I f"d up making the spool but it fit nicely.
Senton looks awesome by the way!

The 3s comes with 20/50 with a 26t pinion for speed with a 3900 kv motor. Your idea should work fine but I think you could go 30 on the pinion or higher if you want to do speed run passes.
I'm running a 150/2050 setup with mod 1 gears w/ the HR slipper eliminator and 27/36 gearing. That's why it's called HELLRZR! Super fun on 3s and once I figure out what the hell is wrong with the steering I hope to hit a hundo.
At one point I did have a spool built with mod 8 gears 34/45. I f"d up making the spool but it fit nicely.
Senton looks awesome by the way!
Whats your steering doing!?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back