Funny Pic Thread - No swearing. No sex. No complaining.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
272121068_488083452681504_7631029858840881834_n.jpg

Team Corally stole all their designs from Arrma. The Kronos, Punisher, Muraco and Shogun all look like the Kraton, and the Jambo and Sketer both look like the Outcast.
I'm gonna go with "Inspired By" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Team Corally stole all their designs from Arrma. The Kronos, Punisher, Muraco and Shogun all look like the Kraton, and the Jambo and Sketer both look like the Outcast.
And who did Arrma steal their designs from?
Losi, Team Associated and Tekno.

Last edited:
And who did Arrma steal their designs from?
Losi, Team Associated and Tekno.
don't they all steal designs from each other? Going along the route of who did Arrma steal from, what about other companies and who they stole from, like Ofna/Team C/Racers Edge (mostly stole from AE), or Team Durango, who stole from almost everyone. About the only company most don't steal from is Traxxas, as far as i know. i have personally never seen another vehicle designed like the Slash/Bandit/Rustler/Stampede, however, i have seen similar designs from Ofna, Team Durango, Arrma (when they were still owned by Hobbico), AE, Losi, and HPI.

don't they all steal designs from each other? Going along the route of who did Arrma steal from, what about other companies and who they stole from, like Ofna/Team C/Racers Edge (mostly stole from AE), or Team Durango, who stole from almost everyone. About the only company most don't steal from is Traxxas, as far as i know. i have personally never seen another vehicle designed like the Slash/Bandit/Rustler/Stampede, however, i have seen similar designs from Ofna, Team Durango, Arrma (when they were still owned by Hobbico), AE, Losi, and HPI.

The Slash/Bandit/Rustler/Stampede were reverse engineered from the RC10, I'm pretty sure the RC10 is the most reverse engineered rc. Basically every 2wd transmission uses the same basic design as the original RC10. I think that was taken from Tamiya. I remember the first Terminator movie the Terminator's brain is a Tamiya gearbox. https://www.tamiyaclub.com/forum/in...-a-tamiya-sand-scorcher-gearbox-in-its-skull/
There is a thread around here someplace where I listed all of the clones that I knew of of the RC10T4.

Back