No more Fireteam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they were smart, they'd make a Notorious XLWB with a proper fitting body.

On second thought, they've got all their nuts in the v2 Outcast 8S basket. It's only 10mm longer and unfortunately 10 pounds heavier...

Last edited:
Yup a infraction with upgrades and a car body. And off road for those hooligans 😜

Fireteam EXB RTR coming soon for only $899!
Don't care, built my own EXBB.. :cool:

IMG_6908.jpeg

Last edited:
They ca easily make an typhon xl and it will sell like hot cakes but they decided to poor R&D into this monstrocity with a 300$ diamond Military body with little guys in it
And / Or they can remove the handbrake, rear bumper and the soldiers. Replace the wheels with lighter desert buggy wheels and redesign the body panels to give it a desert buggy look.

Relatively easy to do and will give a much better looking and selling RC with a lower MSRP and will also be better; much lighter (way less top heavy)-> better handling, cooler running electronics, easier on the diffs.
They can also easily make an EXB version (chassis, chassis braces and diffs) with existing parts should they want.

What's not to like? I'm in!

Well now it doesn’t say discontinued so I guess not, maybe?
I noticed a lot of other things on their website went on discontinue about the same time so maybe this was a bug.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back