Funny Pic Thread - No swearing. No sex. No complaining.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
323638210_572161894545685_3267679464546129321_n.jpg

I stared at it for a couple of minutes before I got it, then I LOLed like a MFer! It is such a perfect match, for those of you who didn't see it, when you get it you'll feel pretty dumb.
O....M.....MFin'.....G......I must be a moron!! :rolleyes: 🤣

I stared at this forever.....squinted....opened and closed eyes real fast......cross eyed thinking maybe it was like one of those pixelated posters.....wondering why his junk matched the color of his shirt.......STILL couldn't figure it out.

Finally gave up after what felt like hours.....just showed the wife and her 1st thing was "It's a big d**k".....thinking it was one of the funny memes I show her alot....I said no, it's an actual product.

2 seconds later she says what it is (don't want to spoil it)......I just dropped my head and walked away........such a DA!! :rolleyes:🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤣🤪

I still don't get it, so would someone please explain it?
My girl and I both are starting at it and don't get it. Neither of us have been drinking. Please explain. My girl immediately thought it was a penis but quickly changed her mind as she never seen anything even close to that large!

Last edited:
O....M.....MFin'.....G......I must be a moron!! :rolleyes: 🤣

I stared at this forever.....squinted....opened and closed eyes real fast......cross eyed thinking maybe it was like one of those pixelated posters.....wondering why his junk matched the color of his shirt.......STILL couldn't figure it out.

Finally gave up after what felt like hours.....just showed the wife and her 1st thing was "It's a big d**k".....thinking it was one of the funny memes I show her alot....I said no, it's an actual product.

2 seconds later she says what it is (don't want to spoil it)......I just dropped my head and walked away........such a DA!! :rolleyes:🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤣🤪
Yeah that one took me a while as well. Someone didn't think ahead when they printed that.

Back