Go big or go home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks super nice windows half down. thats how I would roll in high school ;)
But your driver is gonna have to be ready to get some mud in his face if/when the time comes you have to drop the hammer to get through some mud. hahaha
Man I gotta get me this truck!!! (after my Mojave of course)
A little mud never hurt nobody! Lol

Well, I'm glad we didn't take your Dremel, this would have taken much longer with a butter knife. Looks great, I've been meaning to give the window trick a try.

Well, I'm glad we didn't take your Dremel, this would have taken much longer with a butter knife. Looks great, I've been meaning to give the window trick a try.
Butter knife! Oh now that would’ve been idea. Why didn’t I think of that! 🤦🏼‍♂️

You should try out the window thing. It really gives it a different look.

Narrator: off camera: speaking quietly: suspenseful music building in the background: "And then, quite suddenly and without warning, today Axial dropped a new 4 wheel steer Capra, @Flames77 posted less and less here and was later discovered to have won won Rig of The Month on an Axial forum"
;)
Mustn't buy crawlers I, bad influence me much.

Narrator: off camera: speaking quietly: suspenseful music building in the background: "And then, quite suddenly and without warning, today Axial dropped a new 4 wheel steer Capra, @Flames77 posted less and less here and was later discovered to have won won Rig of The Month on an Axial forum"
;)
Mustn't buy crawlers I, bad influence me much.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 This was fantastic! I read it several times over and laughed even more every time!

Actually you are correct on the posting! I have been pretty busy with the SCX6 annnnnd my TRPL DG8S speed run rig.

In the near future I will be doing a build thread on that one. It’s coming along nicely! 👍🏼👍🏼

Now go buy you an AXIAL SCX6!!! They are absolutely awesome! 🤣😂🤣😂

Lalalalalalalalalalala I can't hear you. NO BUY CRAWLER
Completely separate subject, what's a good crawler out there folks, asking for a friend;)
Lalalalalalalalalalala I can't hear you. NO BUY CRAWLER

Just great, thanks for nothing, y'all can't just keep your crawler ideas to yourself can you?
IMG_4020.jpeg

Love your rig but wanted to go smaller.

Just great, thanks for nothing, y'all can't just keep your crawler ideas to yourself can you?
View attachment 180520
Napoleon Dynamite Reaction GIF

.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Good for you! I'm sure there will be no regrets!
no regrets GIF

By far not the best crawler but it showed me how fun crawling is! With everything up front this thing crawls up walls.
GOM.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 180520
Now THAT is what I’m talking about! I watched a video on that thing earlier and man it looks sweet. Not to mention it has some cool steering options!

I hope you have a blast with it man!! You can thank me later. No need right now. 👍🏼👍🏼

When I lived in Tenessee they didn't offer skull license plates. ;) Snorkel looks great. (y)
You should have stayed. They released them just as soon as you left! 🤣😂

Thank you on the snorkel. I’m working on a couple other things now. Fingers crossed they turn out. 🤞🏻

Can you guys help me answer a question?
Does someone need help, if they take their leaf blower out in the woods to make a nice path for their crawler? Or is that just simply, dedication? Asking for a friend? 😜🤣😐

Stay tuned, I have some really cool stuff coming up! Pictures coming out later today. 👍🏼👍🏼

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back