Happening right now!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it's been a while since I last popped up in here and I was going to drop a link to that monster of a krayton for sale on here but looks like your girl Paula already found her match..that's awesome 👍.I'm happy for both of you..glad to see her rippin it around with no fear😆🤟.why do women love wine so much .my wifey loves it also ..she loves her merlot..tell Paula I said I like her bottles how she did the labels.looks awesome.. during October I make hard apple cider .been brewing it for years and I also make apple and pumpkin beer.im gonna have to learn how to make wine because these trips to the liquor store getting my wife her wine is getting pretty expensive.espeacially when a gallon lasts only 2 days ..yup she's a wineaholic..🤣🤣.tryed getting her own rc buggy and after a few weeks she said it's boring 😭but she gave it to me and it's a win win situation 🤣🤣I got her buggy hahahah.she said she rather have a glass of wine and watch me do my speed passes.she says it's cute..🤬wtf is so cute ..lol either way she watches me and I have company so I'm not talking to my self .😁👍

She wanted a hobby for herself and had an interest in doing this wine making for awhile. The FIRST batch came out superb! Taste great, just like it should. She said thanks for the compliment. Pretty proud of her how she pulled this off but not surprised as she's an over achiever. Apple and pumpkin beer sounds interesting. Myself, I'm not much of a drinker. Occasional margarita and wine cooler does it for me. Sticking with the 3S rigs for now....plenty of fun presently! Next brew is something fruity that appeals to this lightweight.:LOL:. CHEERS!🥂

1679888577196.png

This is an angry monkey! Needs dental work.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Dude, I throw anchor near the public launch just to see that kind of 💩… Humanity hasn’t failed me yet either.
I hear ya...I'm less than an hour from Disney world. Much more entertained at my public boat launch and its free!
1680313110424.png

After taking an edible, don't try to figure stuff like this out. Pretty sure that's a trash can!
1680313355019.png

Far as I can tell, that ape isn't monkeying around! (y)

Last edited:
Quora
https://www.quora.com › How-man...
How many types of monkeys are there in the world?
1680314554226.png

There are no monkeys sold here.
1680314878193.png

Let me know if he starts moving. Practicing copy and pasting.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back