Happening right now!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny b

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
  2. Typhon 3s
My girl is looking at RC cars online RIGHT NOW!! I am only allowed 1 RC car, but those rules don't apply to her!!! Her birthday is tomorrow!! She's watching unboxing vids now!!! I'm so effing excited! Going to research models with her. She prefers a buggy style!! OH HAPPY DAY!!!

IMG_20230205_092443576_HDR.jpg

We are going to stick with the Aarma 3's line, since I have a Senton 3's. She prefers a buggy style. Open for suggestions...durability and simplicity are priorities! I'm so effing excited!!!!!

Last edited:
No...lol... I'm disciplined. I won't go there. Sticking with 3S Aarma line. If she drives this thing like her mx5, then we're in serious trouble... She wants to go to a hobby store today!!! I'm pretty sure I died in my sleep and just entered heavens gates!!!! We went into a hobby store on Friday and I really seen her looking at some models. Something happened to her in there! I'm not going to question it!

Last edited:
My girl is looking at RC cars online RIGHT NOW!! I am only allowed 1 RC car, but those rules don't apply to her!!! Her birthday is tomorrow!! She's watching unboxing vids now!!! I'm so effing excited! Going to research models with her. She prefers a buggy style!! OH HAPPY DAY!!!

View attachment 275839
We are going to stick with the Aarma 3's line, since I have a Senton 3's. She prefers a buggy style. Open for suggestions...durability and simplicity are priorities! I'm so effing excited!!!!!

Firstly,
Make sure she DOESN'T fall to the darkside = TrapsxUs!

Secondly,
Make sure she gets her OWN AF account!

Third,
She may want to look at Kraton 4S v2
It shares 3S chassis (XLWB), diffs and power module.
They're Tough and Big ,and FAST! (you can always start her off with 3S power ;)

1675612320400.png

1675612464624.png

And, an alternative model would be Typhon 3S
1675612376356.png

She's on the path! Just make sure you get some more batteries so she's got good bashing time/duration.

Last edited:
Thanks Tex..all good suggestions...will research. Hobby shop opens at noon. I can't stop shaking I'm so excited. My ex wife thought rc's we're stupid. My girl and I have so much in common!!! I have to calm down! And now we're getting our own hobby room. She makes her own homemade wine and then we take the RC's out..Doesn't get any better than that!!

Drooling over the Kraton, but ultimately it's her decision. Want her to be happy!
Was that the brushless rustler? or did traxxas raise their already high prices?
Not sure. But Traxxas is not a option. Aarma makes more sense from a interchangeable parts perspective.

Do not question it - just goooooo with it - lol.

For a pure fun out of the box buggy, it’s hard to beat the 3s Typhon IMO. It’s easy to drive, handles great, plenty fast, and versatile.
Funny because she just showed me a pic of that very rig and said , This is what I want" What do you all think? Comments please, positive or negative!

She may want to look at Kraton 4S v2
It shares 3S chassis (XLWB), diffs and power module.
They're Tough and Big ,and FAST! (you can always start her off with 3S power ;)
☝🏼 This! You BOTH will love that rig for sure!! My gf thinks they are silly but doesn't mind that I'm deep into the hobby. She's just happy I'm not drinking all the time. Good luck and have fun!

No...lol... I'm disciplined. I won't go there. Sticking with 3S Aarma line. If she drives this thing like her mx5, then we're in serious trouble... She wants to go to a hobby store today!!! I'm pretty sure I died in my sleep and just entered heavens gates!!!! We went into a hobby store on Friday and I really seen her looking at some models. Something happened to her in there! I'm not going to question it!
Ever heard of Rc girls gone wild ??? Well becarefull because when they get the RC addiction they sometimes kill their mate while they sleep .so they can take every RC they own..this is a warning..watch out for Rc girls .don't let this happen to you guys ..sleep with one eye open.🤣🤣🤣👍
It's all funny .untill one day you wake up and she's holding the largest RC you own over your head .with a psycho look on her face .🤣🤣

Last edited:
She is also looking at the vorteks. How does this compare to the typhon?
I’ll be cutting back on what I give out birthdays and Christmas this year.After all the more money I give away is less for me to spend on myself.
She's paying for it although its her birthday. I'm taking her to a Chinese restaurant tonight.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back