Typhon Having issue with battery charging...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LitNyte

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
The issue I'm having is I plug the charger into the wall, without the battery even being connected, and the charger will blink "green, red, green, red" and will completely not show an led at all anymore. My son hasn't been able to play with his car in sometime because I can't get the battery to charge, and I'm hoping it is a charger problem and not a battery problem... Any advice?

1644007911845610498222510849829.jpg

16440079252161588865616313206764.jpg

16440079358486455445516669405456.jpg

Any suggestions? Links for me?
I use a Hitec RDX1 Pro, it's good for up to 6s at 4.5A, so it's pretty future-proofed. I use it and it's great for NiMHs, NiCds, LiPos, LiHVs, LiIons, and lead acid batteries!

I don't know what that means. Everything is stock out of the box though:

View attachment 197818
He was asking what kind of battery. He just thought it would be a lipo(lithium-polymer). But you are using nimh(nickel metal hydride).

You do need a decent charger. Somewhere around 40-60$ will get 1. Do some research about RC batteries. It will help with prevenative maintanance and safety if you ever go deeper in the hobby.

He was asking what kind of battery. He just thought it would be a lipo(lithium-polymer). But you are using nimh(nickel metal hydride).

You do need a decent charger. Somewhere around 40-60$ will get 1. Do some research about RC batteries. It will help with prevenative maintanance and safety if you ever go deeper in the hobby.
Got it, I'll research some more and thank you all!

I don't know about Nimh batts, but when a lipo gets drained too far sometimes the charger won't recognize it and just error out

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back