Here is a true test of Arrma Forum allegiance…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ssssup, y’all? Everything went well apparently, and these new pain drugs suck! 😂
No really, they’re garbage. Holy smoke. Can’t we get back to some proper opioids, please. Those worked, by god. I’ll tough it out and be better for it in the end I suppose. What doesn’t kill you…
And I do have one hot nurse (well, past tense now) and the last time she came in I said “hey baby, I’m ready for that sponge bath now” and wagged my tongue at her through my fingers. Now I have a male nurse that doesn’t answer my call button. Just kidding, but I definitely spend too much time on the interweb…
Thanks so much for all the support and encouragement. I love you guys, even the ones I’m grumpy with sometimes.

Ssssup, y’all? Everything went well apparently, and these new pain drugs suck! 😂
No really, they’re garbage. Holy smoke. Can’t we get back to some proper opioids, please. Those worked, by god. I’ll tough it out and be better for it in the end I suppose. What doesn’t kill you…
And I do have one hot nurse (well, past tense now) and the last time she came in I said “hey baby, I’m ready for that sponge bath now” and wagged my tongue at her through my fingers. Now I have a male nurse that doesn’t answer my call button. Just kidding, but I definitely spend too much time on the interweb…
Thanks so much for all the support and encouragement. I love you guys, even the ones I’m grumpy with sometimes.
Just don't buy anything rn. You'll blame it on Laura T.

Glad you made it through okay brother!! 👌
Sorry big brother took away the good stuff..well, until you get home anyways. I'm sure you got medicine at home?

Hey Dan,
Good to hear your docs Knew what they were doing and got you the new knee installed and properly shimmed. 👍

Get well soon and listen to your physical therapist. 😉

Glad you made it through okay brother!! 👌
Sorry big brother took away the good stuff..well, until you get home anyways. I'm sure you got medicine at home?
Not that kind. I have weed but that has never helped me with pain at all. I know others have had great results using it as part of a pain management approach but it’s never worked in that capacity for me. But it can certainly help me to contemplate the origins and pathways of pain in an existential sense, which can be pretty groovy but everything still hurts.

Not that kind. I have weed but that has never helped me with pain at all. I know others have had great results using it as part of a pain management approach but it’s never worked in that capacity for me. But it can certainly help me to contemplate the origins and pathways of pain in an existential sense, which can be pretty groovy but everything still hurts.
Anything that can take ur mind off the pain will help, so getting tuned up and tuned out should help. There's 5 seasons worth of Ren and Stimpy to get ya started..

Awesome to see you back 😁👍 Glad everything went well.soon you'll be running marathons 🤣🤣 rest up ,take it easy and you'll be doing your normal everyday things again ..wish you a fast recovery 👍

Ok, off to surgery tomorrow morning at 6:30. Total knee replacement. My left one was replaced about 10 years ago and had enjoyed around 6 surgeries after multiple injuries including traction for 2 months back in the day (1980’s) after an accident. It was all kinds of f’cked, so the replacement was pretty much expected. This one, my right knee, is because of bone spurs that resemble stalagmites on the CT scan. Well, ok then! Dude, I’m in my 50’s! Whatever, I can barely walk, so I’m looking forward to a new one. 👍. Let’s see how long I stay away from this place. 😊
Love you guys. See you in a few.
Hope you have a speedy recovery and a successful surgery!! Good luck! :)

You need to sign up for SHN** therapy..

**Sexy Hot Nurse(S)
sexy scrubs GIF

Anything that can take ur mind off the pain will help, so getting tuned up and tuned out should help. There's 5 seasons worth of Ren and Stimpy to get ya started..
I kind of love that idea. I’m sort of pi$$ed with myself for binging the last season on Rick and Morty last month knowing full well of this upcoming surgery.

I kind of love that idea. I’m sort of pi$$ed with myself for binging the last season on Rick and Morty last month knowing full well of this upcoming surgery.
I can watch that sh!t on loop! Every time I rewatch an episode I see or hear something that I missed before.
Funniest show ever!! 🤙

funny, same here. I think when they claim Cannabis to relieve pain, its the mental aspect... I am pretty active/athletic and when I indulge (which is regularly, only at night) every ache and pain is amplified and I hear much more cracking and popping in my joints (no pun intended)

And, glad you made it back so quick!!

And, and, I think you may have to replace Jeff Bridges with Steve Majors for a little while 😆

How's the knee doing Dan?
Sore! I’m home now, and I guess I shouldn’t complain. I got the new style of knee installed yesterday, two bones cut off and mounting cups hammered into them, joint put in, sewed back up, and I’m actually walking around. Amazing. I’m avoiding stairs at the moment, but if I keep improving at this rate I don’t think it will be long at all. Most of the pain is coming from the incision stretching and the soft tissue. The joint itself is surprisingly good. It was “robot assisted” surgery. I got a CT scan before the surgery with a measuring device strapped to my leg, and that showed the exact places for the robotic arm to saw through my bones. And godammit, as I type this I realized I forgot to ask for the old knee joint! I wanted to keep it in a jar. I guess they come out in one piece, as the bones are cut through on the top and bottom of the joint.

Back